37- Confession messed up

"Your brother, is my brother,"

What does he even mean? Obviously your brother is his brother too. You're his wife so afterall your family is his family, and vice versa so- what's so special in this?

You confusedly question him not understanding what he actually meant by that, "Of course he is, I'm your wife-"

"He is..." He cuts you off while holding on to you lightly towards himself not looking in your eyes for the first time, "He is...my..." He exhales again.

"Speak Jungkook," your voice sounded a pitch higher than you intended and your expressions going tighter and tougher each second when Jungkook was just looking at you with hesitation.

He inhaled once more closing his eyes to gather enough courage while you tried to calm down remembering it's not a normal day, it's his birthday and you promised yourself to not hurt him no matter what happens so you need to calm down.

At least today!

"Y/N...Austin is my real brother," he spills.

His one confession, and your life is doomed!

Your hold on his arms got lighter and lighter cause you just couldn't believe what he just confessed.

That can't be... How?

Your expressions turned all confused, annoyed and almost at the verge of crying. Your eyes got teary but Jungkook looked way too sad to see you like that, that his expressions changed in seconds too seeing you like that.

He felt too broken to see you so miserable looking into his eyes like that as if you're begging him to say that it's a dream.

"Y/N, Y/N please..." He hugs you lightly and you hug him back after a few seconds closing your eyes and hiding your face in his chest so he hugs you tighter.

His hand caressing your back and he gave you few frequent kisses on your head as he hugs you bringing you more and more closer to his body as if he'll just stick your bodies together today if possible.

It's obviously because of what state you're in right now but also because he's been missing you for the past whole week when you guys didn't even see each other, other than work time.

This hug is for everything that's been going on for the last few days and of course obviously today about what he just told you.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I'm really sorry, I didn't want to hurt you but I thought you deserved to know and it was the right time,"

You wanted to just hit Jungkook right now but you can't cause it's his birthday so you just lowly ask him with a cracking voice.

"If he's your real brother, that means you've known it all along that whatever my mother did, my brother was obviously a part of it but you just didn't have proofs right?"

You get off from his chest but still you two held each other in your arms.

"I... Did have the proofs too but they weren't too solid that could prove that they're the ones behind our accident that night."

"What proofs you had?" You question as he wiped your tears.

"Remember that Vincent da vogh in New York? It's my- your mom's club. It's the place that Austin used to work initially when he was sent to study abroad but that place shut down years ago cause after your mom married your dad, she found that shop had connections with the underworld so she wanted Austin out of that shop so using your dad's connections, she made the shop shut down but later after a few years, it reopened and was..."