13- Revenge night - I

"Austin you bastard how dare you hide everything about my past from me huh?"

All you hear was a what with shock evident in his voice. Obviously he didn't expect it out of the blue to be said by you.

"He told you everything so soon? Damn, Y/N, don't ask me, he already told you so there's nothing I'm talking about it at least not right now so bye!" And he hangs up. What in the hell.

You huff and threw your phone on the couch where Jungkook was sitting with his arms resting on his knees and his chin resting on his knuckles watching you furiously walking in the hall in front of him with heavy steps.

"So basically we're lovers who got married but I've lost my memory so you're my lover now who's trying to get back everything on track and I'm a fool who doesn't remember any damn shit?"

"Uh... Yeah?" He confusedly utters with an awkward smile like yeah... What else should be say?

Practically it's all the same way that you just described.

You stare at Jungkook with still the frustrated face but go stomping your feet to sit beside him.

When you realised you can't cool down like this, you kept your head on his shoulder seeking for some comfort. But still your face was flaming in anger. You've become a little red on your cheeks cause of continuous huffing puffing.

Jungkook chuckles a little seeing you being like this all clueless and restless and frustrated but you gazed at him with even more anger so he quitted laughing almost instantly mumbling a sorry.

You keep your head back on his shoulder and this time, he softly rubs his cheek on your head to comfort you and hold your hand that was whirled around his.

He kisses your forehead and rests his cheek on your head for the next few minutes till you say something again.

"Can I ask you something?"

He nods. "Mhmm go ahead..."

"Umm... Can you please tell me how we were like 5 years ago?"

He looks at you with something going on his brain and replies after giving it a good 5 minutes thought. "I think you've just encountered a really big news of your life so you need to digest that first. But yes, I'm obviously here to help you out as that's my ultimate goal, so not all of a sudden and together but I'll tell you everything slowly with time so that it's easy for you to go through everything and perhaps you remember something by this as well? Wouldn't it be helpful for both of us? But all I want from you is a little bit of patience that's all. For the rest, your husband is already working and thinking about so my wife doesn't need to use her brain much. Just do what I tell you to for sometime, it'll make things much much easier for both of us, okay?"

You agree to him cause of course, what else could be done. You don't remember a thing and if you go by yourself, you'll understand or know nothing so he's the only one to trust at the moment.

"Ah by the way, since we're already getting at everything so let's try to make and sort things amongst us and in this marriage by taking small steps, what do you say?"

"I didn't get you," you ask with furrowed brows. Exactly what he meant you didn't understand that.

"I mean, can you try to get more comfortable with me in every aspect? From telling me about your day to nagging about everything, not hiding anything from me, your fears, if ever you're in trouble from now on you'll directly call me without a second thought, and also... Physically?"

Your eyes ball out a bit by what he meant but he relaxed you immediately with his counter answer.

"Physically I mean, you can get comfortable with me like you can hug me whenever you want, kiss... Me too- only if you feel comfortable otherwise no no, I'm okay with your pace too-"

"Why do you worry so much? Ain't I already keeping my head on your shoulder? So don't you think we're already 1 step closer?"

You look up at him and give him a wide smile to which he smiles back even wider. But you destroyed his smile in a second.

"You know what, it's almost about to be noon and I'm hungry so go- cook for us you know it I can't stand my hunger for long."

He looks at you like 'what the hell is wrong with this woman and ruining moods'

"What? Go go hubby I'm hungry please be quick huh, go." You push me to the kitchen and pick up your phone to scroll whatever you get.

"I'll take revenge Mrs Jeon, just wait for it," he says with a pouty face that you smirked at and replied.

"We'll manage that later, go make food or I'll kill you the next time you speak nonsense got it? I'm hungry." You cry dramatically at which both of you laughed after a few seconds and had a peaceful lunch but a... Dangerous night.

A revengeful night of your husband from you.

°°°

Ready for smut in the next chapter gaiz? 🌚