06- Cozy Seduction - II 🔞

As he entered you, the estatic feeling inside you stretched more

As he entered you, the estatic feeling inside you stretched more. You couldn't decipher whether you're in your room or in heaven.

It was that pleasurable.

"How does the princess feel?"

Taehyung groans a little while questioning you. You murmured a "yes it's good" only, as you didn't even know what he asked because of how indulged you were in your pleasure.

You literally love this dominant, mafia type of Taehyung. Whenever he comes this way in front of you, it feels like he can make you fall in love.

But you can't do that anymore.

Hold freaking up.

You're going to get married in a week. The hell you're doing right now? Having sex with a man who's not your soon-to-be?

"NO!"

You scream but Taehyung didn't even flinch a bit.

The scream of yours was for halting. Halting all this. Halting Taehyung to stop thrusting in you because you can't do it. This doesn't feel right anymore.

But Taehyung... This guy probably thinks the no you just screamed for is because you're in pleasure.

Dammit.

You don't know what to do. You are in bliss but you can't be doing this either. That's a tough situation. You can't cheat Jungkook even though you don't love him.

Or maybe you're attracted to him but whatever, you've never thought of cheating on anybody at all.

That's not you!

"Stop Taehyung, just stop, we can't do this ahh-"

This is when Taehyung eventually stops his actions. Now he's in ultimate shock. What did you just say after being in this situation? To stop?

"The hell Y/N?" He groans again. You can feel him pulsating inside you but you can't help it. You want it as much as he does right now but you just... "I can't. I'm going to get married."

Taehyung now seriously is disappointed. That much that he takes his member out of you almost quickly, wears his clothes and picks up his phone to call somebody.

"She's awake. Come soon, I'm leaving."

This happened so quickly. He rudely talks over the call to somebody. And as much as you can imagine, that somebody might be Jungkook only.

Taehyung picks up his jacket, and was about to leave when you hold his hand. Damn this man.

You never noticed but he looks too damn fascinating with his all black skin fit dress.

"What now?" He sighs asking you in a little angrier tone.

You apologized to him rapidly that had no weight. You felt bad for all this. You yourself are swollen from down there. You want it all. You want him. But you can't. Period.

Taehyung shakes his hand off your grip and leaves without a word.

You'll have to take care of him.

As he was about to open the door, it opened itself and Jungkook shows up. A smiled beamed on your face seeing him up there but it turned down when you saw Taehyung gazing back at you with upset eyes for which you were too apologetic.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks as he steps in while taking off his knee length black coat.

Frick! Why both the hotties are together in one room? It good that one is leaving or you'd be melted today.

Y/N, you're too shameless.

Says your good side to yourself that you giggled at. Gawking at two men, calling them hot, and not feeling shameful at all. You're too immodest.

"Yeah, I'm good."

As you said it, you both hear the door knocking off with a loud thud to which you surely turned to see but Jungkook had his eyes on only you.

Jungkook is also wearing all black. His torso is fully blown to you.

Now... You were already in a situation of heat right now and Jungkook here is molesting you indirectly with his features.

This is torture to your vagina that is already swollen and in need.

"Jungkook..."

You wanted to say it normally, but it came out with a breath that Jungkook's eyes grew upon.

He didn't know why you said it this way like your horny. Little did he know about your bad intentions.

"Can I please have you without any questions right now?" You directly question and wanted him answer without any delay.

So so shameless again.

But you can't help it. You're horny and it's just increasing and increasing seeing him in this tight fitting costume of his that showed his torso like anything and the jeans he wore that showed his member's area too evidently.

"Wha-"

You cut him off. The utter shocked Jungkook closed his mouth when you kissed him out of no where but you knew his eyes are opened with shock flowing in them like a dam.

"Please, say a yes. I want you please..."

You plead while kissing him. He took a few minutes before responding back to you with a...

"No,"

What?

How can a boy reject sex?

"Y/N, why are you horny as soon as you've just woken up huh? And we can't do this. You know what we are, we aren't in love, neither we're that kind of buddies so no, and you're weak, you can't do this. You need rest."

He states his reason which was correct but for you everything makes zero sense as you're just horny and he's making you more.

"Then throw off your clothes and wear something loose cause you are making me like this."

Gosh gosh no Y/N, you can't sound this desperate. No no no, that's not happening you'll regret it later and you know it but what can you do, you literally are our of control.

"Okay, but on one condition,"

• • •

A/N

Next chapter is a mature too, so enjoy again ;)