Chapter 0

{No One's POV}

In the year 2045, World War 3 broke out. It all started right after the event known as "First Beilan Island Incident" at the date of the second of march. This war devastated the superpowers and other nations on both east and west, turning them into mere shells of their power.

During this time, the Doll technology industry boomed like never before. It occured throughout all the industries especially with the civilian industries. IOP became the leading head of this sudden industry switch and produced civilian-spec dolls with combat capabilities rendering them to be much cheaper than military-specialized dolls.

Though after the war, IOP's rivaled manufacturing company, Sangvis Ferri, in the industry, their military-specialized dolls suddenly turned against humanity. Resulting thousands of casualties which made the government order G&K, a private military contractor, to take care of the Sangvis rebellion and put a stop to it.

{2062}

It was the middle of the night. The cool nightly winds were blowing and the trees of the forest were swaying against it. In the middle of a forest, a commander post is seen there standing and inside it were multiple people preparing a helicopter to take off.

Meanwhile inside the said post, in a well lit room four individuals were seen standing there with a holographic table in between them

Meanwhile inside the said post, in a well lit room four individuals were seen standing there with a holographic table in between them. One of them wore a maroon colored uniform and on their left arm was band holding the G&K logo. The other person was a woman holding out a tablet and is doing double checking on the materials that will be needed to carry out the mission.

On the other side of the table were two young looking individuals, one of them had white hair and red eyes. He wore a black colored jacket that had hints of the color purple around it. One of the main things that distinguishes him from the rest was the bar code underneath his left eye and the black umbrella on his back. Beside him is a pink haired girl that had fierce expression on her face. She wore a black sports bra and a white jacket over it. Across her upper body was sling holding her magazines.

They were a two man team that earned the codename "Excelsior"

They were a two man team that earned the codename "Excelsior". Due to their rising popularity in completing missions that were much harder than what they previously took. Some commanders even debate wether Excelsior is now in the league of doll groups like 16LAB's AR Team.