Chapter 1

Hello - Speaking
Nice - Call and Thoughts
*Sigh* - Action
DIE - Shouting

{No One's POV}

Currently, AR Team and Excelsior were running through the forest to get to their target. M4A1 was at the front of the group leading the charge while M16A1 and PN1 were at the back. Seeing the opportunity M16A1 spoke up to PN1.

M16A1: So you're the Doll I've been hearing so much about. You know it surprised me that you were once an abandoned doll.

PN1: Any reason why you're starting this conversation?

He said not looking at M16A1 while matching her speed to stay behind the group. She just shrugs her shoulder.

M16A1: Just felt starting a conversation.

PN1: If you're wondering about the information on me being an abandoned Doll, then yes. It's true. Though did they tell you what happened after they found me?

M16A1: Nothing much. Is there more to the story?

PN1: Well, the higher ups were doubting that repairing me will prove any use to them but due to Persica's involvement. Their swayed into the favor of repairing me.

M16A1: Persica, huh... You know it still boggles me that you're a doll that function just like M4 but without that.

She said looking at the umbrella that was attached to his back. He sighs and closed his eyes while running along sude her.

PN1: I don't really question my origin now because that'll hinder my efficiency and blind me from my objective.

M16A1: Which is?

He then opens his eyes and a determined look was plastered on his face.

PN1: Serving humanity til' my core gets destroyed.

They all finally arrived their destination, Safe House 3. It was only an abandoned building which wasn't lit at all due to it being not habited by a single soul. AR-57 and ST AR-15 went to the iron door at it's entrance then started planting C4s. They breached into the facility and Excelsior immediately went into patrol mode around the building where the research data was kept.

M4A1: We've reached our objective.

She said contacting Persica.

Persica: Nice. Did you find the data?

M4A1: The OS is too old, we can't hack through the authentication process. We would need a password to start it up.

Persica: Right, that's... "90WISHROCK", and put an "X" at the end, all caps.

M4A1 then types in what Persica said and it got them into the mainframe. She ordered M4A1 to copy everything into her memory so once they've returned to HQ a team will extract the info out of her.

M4A1: We're not using wireless transmission?

Persica: There's a possibility Sangvis might intercept and steal the data, so no. We can't let them have the information. Let PN1 destroy the mainframe from within it before you leave.

M4A1: Understood.

Persica terminated the call and M4A1 started the process of copying the info into her memory banks. She then contacted PN1 to come inside the building.

ST AR-15: So basically, we're in SF territory and we're using SF database to look for info that not even the SF know?

SOPMOD: It's like a treasure hunt!

She said in a cheerful tone. Then suddenly their channel got hacked by an unknown individual. This caught the whole team off guard and started listening in.