2

When I woke up, the memories from yesterday came back. I couldn't keep the smile on my face away, just thinking about how I already made friends at Eden Hall academy made me smile. After I got ready I checked my phone and saw that they all have sent me a follow request on Instagram. I accepted them, followed them back, and went to post a picture.

-----------------------------------------

@KateMcintosh: Last night was cozy 🫶(Tagged: @LaylaBennet)20 Likes, 8 comments

(Tagged: @LaylaBennet)
20 Likes, 8 comments

@LaylaBennet: Yeah after you finally put your phone away!
|
@KateMcintosh: Hey! I'm sorry I was distracted!
|
@LuisMendoza22: Probably by me :)
|
@AdamBanks99: And the rest of the mighty ducks. Sorry for that :)
|
@LaylaBennet: @KateMcintosh So these are the people who were distracting you?
|
@KateMcintosh: Yeah haha
|
@ConnieMoreau18: @LaylaBennet Hi! I think Kate forgot to mention we are her friends now.
|
@LaylaBennet: Omg she did forget!

-----------------------------------------

After I got dressed I heard a knock on the door. That's probably Layla I thought. I heard my mom opening the door and then some muffled greetings, then I heard someone walking up the stairs and before I knew it Layla was sitting at my desk bombarding me with questions.

"Okay, so one question at a time please!" I say interrupting her. "Wait maybe it's easier if you just tell me the story and then I will ask questions about things I want more details on," Layla says. "Okay so basically they are a hockey team called the mighty ducks. And I got added to their Instagram group. After the summer break, they are going to Eden Hall on scholarships and we're friends now" I explained. "Okay, but why were you added to the group in the first place?" Layla asked in confusion. "Adam accidentally added me" I say. "But Eden Hall? So they're going to the same school as us?" Layla asks. I nod my head and say: "Yeah that's also the reason I became friends with them". Layla nodded and went to take a book from my book collection and began reading, she does that a lot. She loves reading in my room since I have more comfortable reading places and more books, well that's what she says. I took my phone and started scrolling through my Instagram front page.

-----------------------------------------