6

"How long before we get there?" I asked. We have been walking for about 20 minutes and my feet were starting to hurt a bit. "We're here" Adam answered. I looked around me and saw that we were standing in a street I'd never been to it had shops with cute names like 'Peachy' which looked like a clothing shop.  "What is this place?" I asked amazed. "It's my mom's favourite place, I thought that maybe you would like it too," he answered. "Is the 'Last chapter' what I think it is?" I ask. Adam nods his head and swiftly after I drag him to the entrance of the bookshop.

To say that walking in the bookshop felt like walking in heaven was an understatement. It had shelves that looked unorganized but were organized and I love the look of that, there were these big comfy brown seats in the middle to just pick a book and start reading. I could already see myself reading here for hours. And the smell, don't get me started on the smell, it's just indescribable. I started looking at all the shelves and picked some books I thought were fun to read. I ended up with way more books than I could count. "Maybe you should put some books back and pick your favourite," Adam said. I looked him dead in the eye and said: "What you are currently saying sounds ridiculous, it sounds the same if I would say to you to stop with ice hockey but I will try". Adam helped me with picking out a top 3 to read now. I save the titles of the rest on my phone so I can find it easier next time. "That would be 30 dollars please," the lady behind the cash register said. So the books aren't expensive and quite cheap compared to the other bookstores where I bought books from. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the woman who said: "Here you go dear". Apparently, Adam paid for the books while I was thinking. I glared at him, he really shouldn't spend that much money on me. He is too sweet for his own good.

What the bookstore looks like from the inside

When we walked out of the bookstore I (lightly) slapped Adam across his chest. "Ow," he fake-yelped. "Stop. Paying. Every. Single. Time" I say as I press my finger against his chest with every word. "Okay, Okay! I will!" he chuckled. "Great!" I said and turned around to go into peachy. After an hour of shopping in the street and visiting almost every single store, I bought a lot of stuff. Mainly clothes since there was so much cute clothing. I managed to buy 3 whole outfits, by mixing and matching different clothing pieces from different shops.