4

Adam Banks his Pov

"Hey, guys! Do you know who I met on my way here?" I asked when I arrived at the place I and the rest were going to play the street puck. "No who?" Charlie said not amused. The rest just nodded and went further with what they were doing. "Kate!" I say. All eyes were on me. Kate gets their attention I thought. "Really? How?" Connie said, enthusiastically. "I was just about to leave the driveway and then a dog came running towards me and I could hear someone yell the name Cooper. The dog almost knocked me over but I caught myself and also the dog and then she came running towards us. We both didn't know who the other was until we were standing face to face." I explained smiling. "Oh. Does Banksy like someone?" Charlie teased me. "Shut up," I said giving him a little punch in his side.

"Let's go play some street puck!" Charlie said while rubbing the spot. We all agreed and started playing.

Kate Mcintosh her POV

"Hi! I got stuff to have a little picnic and to play with Cooper" Layla said while she put the back bag on the seat. "Ah, great thanks!" I said while I put my phone away. Cooper happily went to sit next to us. "Here you deserve it," I say while giving Cooper a dog treat. "So Cooper do you want to play fetch?" Layla asks. Cooper got up and started wagging his tail happily. "C'mon let's go play then!" Layla says, not a little while after she said that, she and Cooper run off with the oh-so-mighty tennis ball. It was Cooper his favorite toy. If you would give him a different tennis ball he would know it. He loves it so much, it's adorable. I stayed at the table to make sure nothing gets stolen, we always do it like this and after a while, Layla and I switch places. I go play with Cooper and she stays at the table. I pick up my phone and start to film Layla and Cooper playing fetch.

"You turn!" Layla says out of breath to me. I chuckle slightly and start to run away with Cooper to let Layla relax. After a while, I'm out of breath, and I and Cooper start to walk toward Layla. "Taking a break?" she laughs. "Yeah just like you did," I say laughing as well. Layoangrabbed the back bag and searched for food. "Do you want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a cheese sandwich with sliced cucumber?" she asks. "Can I have one of both?" I ask. She nods and gives me 2 sandwiches. "Ice coffee?" she asks. "Yes please!" I say in a way like it's weird she even asked. "I forgot how much you love iced coffee, you love it so much it's unhealthy I think," she says chuckling. "Nothing can come between me and ice coffee," I say. She agrees and gives me an iced coffee. "I know since it is pretty cold outside and you're still drinking cold drinks," Layla said. "You brought them!" I defended. "Touche" Layla sighed.

After playing and walking with Cooper for almost the whole day I and Layla decided it was best if we went back home, we were tired, it was getting evening and we still had to eat dinner. "Oh hello my dears, did you guys enjoy yourself today?" El said when she opened the door. "We did! Cooper was a good boy even though he did run away once. Nothing to worry about because Adam cathed him and Cooper didn't cause any trouble further." I said. "Adam? As in Adam Banks?" she asked surprised. "Yeah him! Do you know him?" I ask. "Yes! He is the grandson of dear Millie!" she said. "Millie? As in you're best friend?" I ask. She nods and Layla looks at us with confusion written on her face. "Who is Millie and why do you know that and I don't?" Layla asks. "Then you just have to visit more often," I say to Layla while chuckling. El starts chuckling to and soon we are all laughing so hard we have to clutch our stomachs. We say our goodbyes to El and start to walk home. "Have fun tomorrow" Layla says. "Thank you. Good night Layla," I say. "Good night Kate," Layla says and we both enter our homes.

"I'm home!" I yell. "We're here!" my mom yells from the kitchen. I walk towards the kitchen and I smell the delicious smell of Tortillas. "Smells good," I say and take a seat at the table. "Thank you and now bon appetit!" my father says.

After dinner, I decide to go to my room and check my phone. I feel myself smiling a bit when I see I have a notification from Adam it's stupid that a simple notification like that makes me smile but I can't help myself.

-----------------------------------------

Banksy :)

Banksy :)
Just to make sure, we are still going to Starbucks tomorrow right?

Kate
Yeah :), Looking forward to it! Also again thank you for today and sorry for Cooper causing trouble.

Banksy :)
Great, I'm also looking forward to it and don't worry about it! I had a story to tell my friends since normally I'm pretty boring.

Kate
I guess I will have to find out tomorrow if you're boring :)

Banksy :)
See you tomorrow and good night, Kate :)

Kate
Goodnight Adam :)

-----------------------------------------

I shut off my phone, put it on charge, and went to sleep.

A/n: I'm sorry for not being active! I still am very busy and will try to update when I can but as you will notice it takes some time and my chapters are very short! I try my best!