1. Pretty Boy

Steve Harrington was a pretty boy. There was no denying that. The way his hair flowed over his soft baby face, his beautiful emerald eyes shone in the sun and sparkled prettier than stars could ever.

To Billy Hargrove, Steve Harrington was the prettiest thing he had ever seen. He was prettier than the girls who called out to him as he walked past. He was prettier than the stars in the sky or the crystal water of a lake or swimming pool.

Steve Harrington was prettier when he was wearing nothing but a swimsuit tanning on a chair beside the pool, eyes hidden by a pair of sunglasses as he watched the kids play. Droplets of water on his body from where the kids had splashed him.

Billy couldn't keep his eyes off of Steve, he just looked so perfect and delicious but he could never ever get with him because he couldn't ever say the words I love you to someone. He could never love someone without hurting them. So it was best he stayed away from them completely.

He used to be friends with Steve, but Steve continued to get closer and closer to him. Those eyes, those lips, Steve was talking about something though Billy couldn't remember what. He slowly leaned in and kissed Steve. Steve's eyes widened at the contact but he grabbed Billy's hair and kissed him back. Things escalated and they ended up having sec that night. After that night Billy realized he was in love with Steve and he left and never spoke to him again. That was only a year ago but the pain was still there.

Billy stepped down from his place in his tower as another guard took his place signaling that it was his break time. He walked over to Steve and sat on the side of the chair. Steve moved his glasses from his pretty eyes and saw Billy.

"Billy? What are you doing?" Steve asked. "Uh, I wanted to say hi. Its been a while," he said. Steve wrapped his arms around Billy. "What happened to you? I've been worried, did your dad hurt you again?" Steve asked. Billy heart almost broke again, Steve was being so sweet. He was jumping to the conclusion that Billy had left him because he was an asshole. Even though that seemed like it was the reason. "No," Billy said wrapping his arms around Steve nuzzling his neck. "Then why did you leave?" Steve asked treading his fingers gently through Billy's hair. "I was scared of love, Steve," Billy said putting his face in Steve's neck and kissing his pulse. Steve pulled away. "You love me?" He asked. "Yes, I can't live without you, you're an amazing person, Steve, you're my pretty boy," Billy said blushing slightly. Steve smiled and brushed his hand against Billy's cheek. "Sweetheart," he said. "I love you too."

Billy smiled as Steve kissed his lips. Though it was hard to as both of them wouldn't stop smiling.

"You being out something good in me, Steve Harrington," Billy said smiling. Steve beamed at that. "I'm glad I'm able to," He said. They both hugged each other before lounging in the same chair watching the little nuggets play. Billy arm was wrapped around Steve Harrington.

His pretty boy.