4. Like No Ones Watching

Steve bit his lip as he watched his boyfriend Billy run across the court dribbling a basketball in hand, sweat dripping from his forehead as he jumped up making the goal. Steve bounced on his toes and clapped along with the rest of the team who yelled and congratulated Billy.

"It's not over yet," Billy said walking over to Steve and wrapping his arms around the boys waist before kissing his lips and whispered to where only Steve could hear. "Do good out there and I'll reward you tonight, baby," Billy said. Steve smiled and walked out onto the court.

Steve managed to carry the team the rest of the way and they won, he jumped into Billy's arms and kissed him. "Now you owe me!" He said smirking.

They got home and Billy slammed Steve against the wall as they made out. Billy thrust his leg between Steve's thighs pushing up against his clothed dick. "Mmmn, fuck Billy!" Steve moaned as he gripped onto Billy's shoulders, the blond finding his way onto Steve's neck, kissing and sucking. The door opened slowly and Steve opened his eyes and saw Neil standing there looking pissed. "BILLY! STOP!" Steve yelled. "What's wrong did I hurt-" Billy stopped when he saw that Neil was standing in front of the door hands balled into fists.

Billy set Steve down and pushed him behind him as if shielding the smaller boy from Niel. "Are you a fag now, huh?" Asked Billy's clearly drunk father. "B-Billy," Steve whimpered to the boy to show that he was scared without having to say it. "It's alright," Billy whispered to where Steve could hardly hear him. Steve let out a small whimper and hid further behind Billy hoping the blond would keep him safe.

"You turned this respectable boy into a fag! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Neil scowled at his boy. "Billy, let's just go," Steve said. Billy turned to walk away from his from father with Steve following behind, Billy's hand tight on his wrist. "HEY! FAG! DONT TURN YOUR FUCKING BACK TO ME!" Neil yelled.

Steve saw Billy's look of fright on his face, how scared he was of his own father. "Billy," Steve said softly as he grabbed Billy's hand. "We'll just go to your room and lock ourselves in and cuddle while we listen to music." Steve smiled slightly, though a tear rolled down his face. "Don't cry," Steve said caressing Billy's face.

Billy was suddenly yanked away from Steve and slammed against the wall. "I said. Don't. Turn. Your. Back. To. Me," Neil said, grabbing Billy's face and turning him to where he was looking directly in his eyes.

"Let him go, please let him go!" Steve pleaded. "Let me take him away and never bring him back." Neil turned to the boy. "He'll never come back," Steve said. Neil let Billy go and they stared at each other for a moment. "LEAVE, NEVER COME BACK!" Neil yelled.

Billy ran outside dragging Steve along with him. They ran into the car and sped away. Steve could tell Billy was mad. "Hey," Steve said. "Don't fucking talk," Billy said. "You told Neil I'd never come home, and he's not gonna let come back. Where am I gonna go?" "With me," Steve said, grabbing Billy's hand. "Live with me, share a bed with me, share a kitchen, a living room, a home with me." Billy wasn't satisfied thought he slapped Steve's hand away and punched him harshly on the shoulder shoving him against the car door. Steve curled in on himself and looked away from Billy as the boy began to steadily drive again. No music played and no words were said.  Steve felt a dull throbbing in his bruising shoulder.

They pulled into Steve's driveway and they both walked into the house. Steve went into his room and began to  change into his pajamas. He felt arms wrap around his waist and warm lips pressed against his shoulder.

"Im sorry."

"I know."

"I wasn't taught any differently."

"I know, I'm not mad."

"You should be, you know."

"I know, but it's not your fault. You weren't taught different, it's his fault. He made you like that. But I'm gonna change you and teach you to act differently the way the kids taught me."

Billy smiled and hugged Steve tightly.

Living with you doesn't seem to be a bad idea, Billy thought and he looked lovingly at his boyfriend.