Chapter 20: Beautiful🔞

Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

*Mature Content*

Your heavy breaths echoed in the room as you crumbled the bedsheets in your palms. Your body felt like a burning lava with each passing second but you couldn't understand how to calm yourself down. Jimin's hand intertwined with yours as he pulled them towards his lips before placing a kiss on your knuckles. Even in the faded and blurry visions you could feel his tender gaze on you.

As the time passed, you could sense nothing but the unknown burning desire in your body. You don't know when the silk fabric around your body was removed and thrown somewhere in the room. You only felt it when Jimin wrapped the cold bedsheets around your n*ked body as you shiver with sudden coldness. "Baby, you're so beautiful." Clutching on his shirt wrinkling it in your grip you chanted his name every second making him kiss your forehead and cheeks occasionally trying to calm you down. Coming to the conclusion that he don't have any other choice, he finally let his hand roam on your sweating body making you feel something different in the pit of your stomach. "Uhh..." A breathy moan came out of your throat when he slowly traced circles on your lower abdomen, just above your sensitive spot. Your grip tighten around his shirt when he moved his fingers furthermore, touching your glistening core.

His breaths were uneven too. He tried so much not to loose his control over his body cause he didn't wanted to take advantage of your condition. Snuggling in your neck, he pampered chef kisses on your neck as your hands glided on his heirs. He whispered sweet words to you. His fingers moved faster as he suddenly bite your flesh earning a high moan from you. He knew what he was doing and your body does too. "I love you so much princess." He whispered before sliding a digit inside your slippery walls making you arch your back. Your eyes pooled with tears as he moved his fingers back and forth. The new feeling gave you so much pleasure that you didn't noticed when your hips moved with the rhythm of his fingers. When he felt you loosening up, he added another digit and you yet again moan very loudly. "Min!!" Your lower body felt numb at the foreign feeling raising in your stomach as your tears fall nonstop. Not due to pain but from the pleasure he gave you. He made sure not to hurt you as it was your first time experiencing this. After few thrusts he felt your walls clenching his fingers as he rubbed your cl*t using his thumb which made your body jolt up. "Ahh...I fee..l someth...ing." Your words broke into moans and without knowing anything, you c*m on his fingers. He gently stroked his hand for few seconds before removing it from your v*gina.

You tried calming down from your very first orgasm as he stroke your thighs kissing the side of your head and the your lips. Your closed eyes never opened as he stared at your glistening face. Your breathing slowly got normal. He removed his hand completely before making sure your asleep and stood up from the bed after planting a kiss on your temple. Looking at his fingers covered on your juices and then down at his b*ner, he shook his head before walking in the washroom to take care of his problem.

Taehyung's POV. -

I was driving the car in silence but my mind wasn't in peace. The figure sitting beside me was more anxious than me. And yet again she asked me the same question she have asked for more than 10 times since I have exited the club. "Y/N is fine, right?" I sighed before turning to look at her for brief second before looking back at the road again. "Sweetheart, you asking the same question is not gonna change anything. Don't worry, she's fine." Even if I didn't looked at her, but I know she must be blushing at the nickname. I bite my lips to surpass the smile which was coming on my lips because of her.

"Stop. My house came." She said making me hit the brakes. I heard her taking some deep breaths before she tried to open the seatbelt. I notice how her hands where shaking as she failed to open it. I frown before putting my hand above her as she immediately retrieved her hands. I undid her seatbelt and looked up to see her staring at me. As soon as my eyes got her, she looked down and removed her seatbelt. "Thanks." She mumble ready to get down but my hands held her wrist making her turn back. I don't know why I did that, but don't felt like letting her go. I felt as if something will happen if she'll go away from me.

She was staring at me but my eyes no longer stared at her. Instead they were staring at the red mark on her skin which I saw before too. "Taehyung-shi..." She tried to free her hand from my grip but I wasn't even focusing on her actions. I know I wasn't holding her so tight that she'll get a bruise, but the fact that she wasn't trying her best. She was just pretending to get free from me. I finally looked at her beautiful brown eyes which made her stopped her movements. "What's that?" My voice dropped and I don't even know why. But that mark disturbed me, alot. She looked at where I was pointing and when she got it she immediately covered it with her heirs. This time she used her strength and removed her hand from my grip. "Nothing."  Getting out of the car, she looked back at me. "Thank you for the ride." Saying that she hastily walk inside the house. I kept staring at her figure until she walked in and closed the door.

"Why I feel like I shouldn't let you go?"

I shrugged off my thoughts before starting the car and driving towards my house.

Author's POV.-
Next morning-

Forcefully opening your eyes, you looked around and noticed that you were in Jimin's room. A small smile played on your lips for few seconds until the memories of last night flashed infront of your eyes. All the sleep and tiredness flew away as you sat straight. Your head hurts a little but you could care less. Removing the sheets from your body you sighed looking that you weren't n*ked. Instead your body was covered in a white hoodie which obviously was of Jimin's. You covered your face with your palms feeling a sudden bunch of butterflies dancing in your stomach. "How am I gonna face him now?" You mumble cursing yourself at the same time.

"Is my princess awake?"

_______________✨________________

I did a mistake in last part. The name of the rival is Eric not Danial. I have corrected it.

Why did I felt like I was writing smut for the first time? Anyways, it's not very good but I tried. Hope you guys like it.

Comment for the next part ❤️