Chapter 34: "Jimin..."💔

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

"Princess...."

Your head shoot up as you heard Jimin's voice calling for you. The tears you were holding again flow from your eyes as you sob lowly. Jimin's ears perked up hearing the sobbing sound from the bathroom. He sigh and walk closer to the bathroom door. He tried to twist it but it was lock. "Princess, open the door." He spoke with the softest voice making you sob again. Jimin's heart churn hearing your muffle sobs as he gripped the doorknob trying to open it. But it was waste.

"Baby please..." Your lips formed a pout hearing him pleading from outside. You washed your face once again and wiped with towel. Taking a deep breath you stared at your face in the mirror. You walk to the door and slowly opened it. He was standing there looking at you and as soon as you opened the door completely, you were taken in a bone crashing hug. He held you tightly while snuggling his face in your neck. You felt so calm and relaxed in his arms as you almost forgot that a minute ago you were bowling your eyes out. You brought your hands up to his back but then you remember what happened a while ago. The moment those marks on his chest flashed in front of your eyes, you felt hurt and pushed him lightly making him loose the hug and looked at you. "What happened princess?" He asked worriedly while cupping your cheek with his right hand as his left hand rested on your waist.

You didn't know why but you felt hurt just by looking at his eyes. Those eyes which were looking at you with so much worry made you feel that maybe you were just overthinking and overreacting but then again you can't unseen those marks. "Nothing." You mumbled while getting out of his grip and walk to your bed. He frowned looking at you as you sat on your bed while looking everywhere but Jimin. "Baby....tell me. What happened?" He kneeled down in front of you and held your hands in his while gazing at you softly. Your red face showed how much you have already cried. He felt his heartbeat stopping as you inhale deeply and he understood that you were about to cry again.

He circled his hands around you before embracing you in his chest as you didn't opposed just let him hold you. He caressed your back as a lone tear roll down your cheek and you let out another sob feeling it hard to hold in anymore. It was hurting you, a lot.

"Baby, please don't cry. Just tell me what happened? Are you angry at me for last night?" He detached himself form you but keep you close. You didn't look up at him which made him sigh. He felt guilt for not telling you anything and making you suffer. "I'm so sorry princess." He attached his forehead with yours and closed his eyes feeling his own emotions breaking. He gulped the lump forming in his throat as you clutched his clothes. "I'm really sorry." He whispered again and placed a long peck on your forehead. He opened his eyes to see you are still looking down.

"I want to tell you something." He spoke while holding your chin and making you look in his eyes. As he was about to speak, a knock on the door made you startled. Jimin looked at the door and let out a deep breath. "Yes?" He asked in his usual deep voice as you guys heard the maid speaking from outside. "Sir, there's someone who wants to meet you." Jimin frowned as he tried to remember if he had called anyone but couldn't think of anyone. "Who's that?" He asked a little louder. "Miss Jasmin." You could feel your eyes burning and your body heating up. This was too much. Anger rushed through your body and your fist tighten around your dress.

But what angered you more was Jimin's actions. His grip on your hand loosen and he left them making you stared at your hands. Jimin was stiff for a moment but then he stood up. "I'm sorry princess, but I have to go. I'll talk to you later." He said and just like that he walk out of your room. You just sat there looking at the door not believing whatever just happened.

Y/N's POV. -

Wasn't he just consoling me? Wasn't he sorry for his mistake? Wasn't he just about to cry with me? I chuckled bitterly as more tears kept falling. I harshly wiped my tears and stood up. I'm not going to just sit and cry anymore. I know Jimin is hiding something from me. And I'm going to find it no matter what. I'm not doubting him, neither his love. But just because I trust him doesn't mean he'll do anything and I'll bear it. He have to answer me.

I walk out of my room and climbed down the stairs. I was about to walk in hall when I heard the most annoying voice. Obviously it was Jasmin. "Thank you so much Jimin for last night." My heart stopped for a second as I lean back on the wall. Not to eavesdrop but to calm myself down. I was already enough vulnerable but that didn't stop my heart from breaking in million pieces. "It's ok Jasmin. It was my duty. After all it was me because whom you were in that condition." I peaked a little and saw them both standing against each other as they talk while smiling and laughing. I can't take this anymore. How can he do this? It's not about him being with a girl. But about the fact that he went with her even after knowing that I don't want him to go. And on top of that he was with her the whole night. Oh surely he owns me an explanation.

I couldn't hold myself anymore as I entered the hall gaining both of their attention. Jimin's smile faded as soon aas he saw me, same goes to Jasmin. She eyed me up and down as usual which did nothing but made me roll my eyes. "Didn't I just yesterday said that I don't want uninvite guests?" I asked with a loud and clear voice while looking at the guard standing near the entrance. He looked at me and then at the floor standing still. "Sorry mam. She said it was important." He said while keeping his head low which made me scoff. "So? It's not office to discuss important things. Next time better pay attention." I warned the guard but my eyes were on Jasmin who was looking at me with same intensity. We both were almost k*lling each other with our eyes. "Prin-....um, I mean Y/N, it's fine." My eyes diverted towards Jimin who just step in front of Jasmin. My eyebrows furrowed a little as I stared at him with emotionless face. But only I know what volcano was bursting inside me.

"It's NOT, Jimin." I forced his name out of my mouth as his eyes made a change. He kept staring at me. Hearing me calling him so with his name surely wasn't something he was expecting. Well, that's how I felt too. I took a deep breath while keeping the eye contact with him. "You better keep your business out of this house Jimin." I emphasized on my words before turning away ready to walk out but Jimin's voice forced me to stop my steps. Or more like his scream.

"Why are overreacting so much Y/N?!!"

________________✨_______________

Yay!!!!! I'm back!!!

What will happen next?

Comment for the next part ❤️