Bonus Chapter 5 (Last)

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

"Sweetheart, where are you taking me?" Taehyung whined with his eyes closed as Eunji giggle while holding his hand and leading him to the other side of the hall. When they reached to the place, Eunji let go of Taehyung's hand. Taking few deep breaths she stared at Taehyung whose eyes were closed as he patiently wait for her next instructions.

"Eun, how long?" Taehyung asked making Eunji to snapped out of her thoughts as she made her mind before getting on her position. "You can open your eyes now." "Finally." Taehyung smiled and opened his eyes but his smile faded as his gaze fell on Eunji's figure who was sitting on her knee while holding a ring in her hand. Taehyung couldn't understand nor process anything as he stared at Eunji without blinking. "Love-"

"Taehyung, I know I'm too late for this. But I think today is the right time. I always wanted to tell you everything that bothered me. But I realised that I actually never needed to say anything. You always understood me. Without saying anything, you understood my silence. I'm so great ful to have you in my life. You loved me when I wasn't able to love myself. You taught me how to live. And slowly you became the reason for me to live. My words can never express how much important you're to me. And now I wish that this beautiful relation last forever." With every word said both of their eyes brimmed with tears. Eunji didn't hesitate neither looked away as she confidently and admiringly stared at Taehyung.

"So, Mr. Kim Taehyung, would you like to make me the luckiest person in this world?"

'veux-tu m'épouser?'
(Will you marry me?)

Taehyung couldn't stopped the happy tear that trickled down from his eyes as he fell on his knees before embracing Eunji in a tight hug. Both shade tears of happiness while embracing each other. "It's always yes, sweetheart." He whispered while wipping her cheek and kissing it afterwards. Making an eye contact with each other, Eunji held his big hands in her before sliding the ring in his finger and kissed his hand. Taehyung's smile widen with his tears wetting his cheeks. He just couldn't hold back his emotions as he pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her lips with all the love he have for her in his heart.

'je t'aime ma reine.'
(I love you my queen.)

Taehyung whispered after parting away from the kiss as Eunji smiled with her eyes closed.

'je t'aime aussi mon amour.'
(I love you too my love.)

In the Evening -

You and Jimin entered the penthouse he brought for you both to spend some quality time together. You let out an exhausting sigh and plopped on the couch making Jimin chuckle. "Baby, get freshed and take a nap. You must be tired." He came towards you and pulled your hand making you yelp and stand up. He picked you up bridal style and started to walk towards the bedroom. As he pushed opened the door, your eyes lighten up seeing the room glowing in the candles and rose petals spread all over the floor and bed. The fragrance of lavender in the air made you calm in instant. Jimin smiled at the scenery before walking through the petals and placed you on the bed carefully.

He pecked your forehead making you smile looking at him. You held his hand and pulled him over you as he balanced himself over your laying figure. "Min, I love you." You whispered staring in his eyes as he smiled softly towards you before pecking your whole face and stopping at your lips. "I love you too, princess." With that saying he attached both of your lips as your hands circled around his neck pulling him closer. You both moulded in each others warm embrace while forgetting everything. The candles blinked before blowing off as the wind blowed silently, letting you both enjoy the moment.

Next day -

You yawned while stretching your hands and opening your eyes to see the sunlight entering the room lighting it up. You smiled looking to the other side of the bed when you felt a tug on your waist stopping you from moving away. You chuckle seeing Jimin's cheek squished agaisnt the pillow as he held you in a firm grip. You turned towards him and removed his hair falling on his eyes. His lips formed a pout as you felt the urge to kiss him but you held yourself from doing so knowing he'll wake up. You just pecked his forehead and removed his hand from your waist to do your morning routine.

You entered the kitchen while tying your hair in a messy bun. You stared to prepare breakfast for you and him while humming your favourite song. Suddenly, you flinch feeling two arms wrapping around your waist but relaxed after knowing who it is. You smiled while peeking at your sleepy husband who was snuggling in your neck with his eyes still close. "Good morning hubby." You said making him hum as you continued doing your job.

Suddenly, he flipped you around as you gasped holding his chest. "Min..." "What did you said?" He asked in husky voice as you stared at him confused. "Good morning...?" He shook his head after you blinked your eyes. "After that." He asked while tightening his grip around your waist. You thought for a second and realised what he's asking as you smiled and circled his neck. "What did I said, hubby?" You asked with a teasing tone as his lips turned upwards in a smirk before he picked you up and made you sit on the counter.

"Oh, so now my wifey is teasing me, huh?" He asked as you tried surpassing your laughter but burst in giggles when he tickled you until your eyes were brimming with tears. "Ok ok sorry." You said while being out of breath, as he stopped tickling you and waited for you to calm down.

"You should stopped teasing me love. Or I'll might do something." He rested his forehead on yours as you giggle making him looked at you. "What?" He asked getting a little away as you hope down the counter and held his cheeks making his lips form a pout. "It's fun to tease you, my dear husband." Saying this you ran away from there as he giggle and followed you across the hall. Both of your giggles echoed in the house as you both chase each other and fall on the couch when he catches you.

The happiness filled in your life was enough for you both to overcome all the hurdles and enjoy your life in each others presence. The story which started with an unexpected event turned out to be the most beautiful love. And with the wishes of your loved ones, it goes on for eternity.

________________✨_______________

THE END!!