Weird Dream 1

25 October 2022

I had a weird dream last night, I went into this building and these people (I think they were dolls??) they kept trying to prevent this young girl from hurting me.

This other girl took me out of the building to run away from her.

We kept running from, I will call her Sarah, I started getting tired while the girl guiding me, I will call her Lily, just kept running faster and faster, suddenly skateboards appeared under us, which made it easier, but Sarah got one too.

I kept pushing forward, but my leg was starting to get tired. Eventually Lily got so far, she just left me and got onto the back of this big truck.

It took a while, but I got onto it too. I told Lily off about leaving me behind.

Now this next dream, I was going to the bathroom I didn't recognize (I hate those dreams) that only had a blanket covering the doorway, there was someone watching through the small crack that the blanket didn't cover. And it turns out there was a door that I could've shut the whole time.

I went into my bedroom and it was spotless, very clean with my bed made, but I couldn't find my jeans which used to be on the floor.

My bedroom was located in my old, elementary school (IDK why...) I had forgotten something and wanted to go back in, but one of my old, high school teacher's classroom was across from my room. I didn't want to see him, well more like I didn't want him to see me.

School ended and the sun had went down (for some reason, idk dream logic) with just barely enough light. I usually had to walk home, so it was scary from it being dark and any light that shown was a dark red. Another student mentioned the way the sun went down in a different direction in the sky. Which creeped me out.

Well that's pretty much all I can remember lol.