Weird Dream 2

28 October 2022
Another weird dream this one is kinda explicit!

I met this older guy, probably late 30s early 40s? He wore a jacket over a red flannel shirt, his hair was dark brown and was swooped over his head and he had facial hair.

He was very handsome, but kinda mean though. There was other people, but I don't remember who they were.

We were heading somewhere and we got into a car. I was sitting in the front seat(which is strange because I rarely sit in the front I prefer the back seat). The guy (I will call him Jackson) sat behind me.

Jackson reached his hand towards me and I held it and rested my head beside it. I fell asleep, but I swore I heard him say

"We should just drop her off here whilst she's sleeping and leave her" he was joking, but it made me feel bad.

I woke up about an hour later and we arrived at a large log cabin.

I can't remember much after that.

I was changing my shirt while others were in the room (Why????) he was there too.

Explicit!

One of my breasts fell out the side of my tank top... :/

This girl saw and we just laughed it off. However Jackson was behind me and demanded me to show him, I didn't of course. My tank top wasn't on me anymore (Idk how) so I had to hold my breasts in my hands to cover them. My back was still towards him and he was looking at me. I continued to look for a shirt.

Explicit part OVER!!

Time goes by and we started getting frustrated with each other, we just argued. But I really liked him, I had developed a crush on Jackson.

I went to apologize for my behavior, he just brushed it off, he didn't care about what I had to say. He didn't say he forgave me. I felt horrible.

That's the end. Here's a drawing of him from what I could remember.