Weird dream 4

I forgot the date, it was probably the night before? So

8 December 2022

This one is kind of a nightmare, I don't know it was scary and I jolted awake. I remember it vaguely.

I was outside and looking for my grandma because we both went somewhere (I don't remember where). I lost her, so I called her.

I asked where she was, and she said

"I'm with you!"

And I'm confused because she isn't around me.

So we went on face time, and she said "See?" And she turned the phone to this person who looked like me, but was extremely creepy looking.

When she appeared on camera and I saw her face, her eyes went in weird directions and had this creepy opened mouth smile, like this :D. But she also didn't look exactly like me, she had much longer hair and was a dark blonde. I'm going to try and draw it.

I think I got the dream because I watched the new scary movie, Smile, recently and

SPOILERS!!!

That part where the "psychiatrist" went to Rose's house and got a call from the actual psychiatrist while "psychiatrist" was in the room and the "psychiatrist" was actually the smile entity. And my brain was inspired by that.

I'm surprised I got the dream from that part and not when Rose's "sister" came running back to her car and her neck just fell off her shoulders, that part also scared me a lot.