A Fresh Start~ Pt. 1 ~

The sound of an alarm clock sounded in Y/n's empty room, waking her up easier than usual. Shinsuke opened the door, peeking his head inside to see his little sister already awake.

" Mom made blueberry pancakes and bacon. Hurry up before it gets cold. " Shinsuke scolded her, as she was taking her good old time getting out of bed. " Jeezz.. you don't have to be so rude to me.. I mean, I just came back yesterday after not seeing you for 3 years. " Y/n growled, stretching her arms out while standing up. " Whatever, just hurry up. You're going to make us both la- " Before he could finish his sentence, Y/n shoved him out the room so she could change. You grabbed your uniform off the shelf above your bed, changing into it. " Y/N DEARR!! COME DOWN AND EAT! THE FOOD'S GETTING COLD~ " The shout of her mother echoed through her half empty room, as she threw her hair up in a messy bun. " Coming mom! " Y/n shouted in response, grabbing her bag and school supplies, and running downstairs. Y/n grabbed a piece of bacon before running out the door with her brother before their mom could stop her. " So, I'm going to guess you have 2 friends max, being you're still the quiet type? " You mumbled, teasing your older brother with a smug smile. " Shut up before I plaster a piece of duct tape to your mouth. " Shinsuke growled, walking down the sidewalk as a loud shout echoed through the neighbor hood. " SHINSUKE-KUNNNN!! " A male voice shouted, Y/n running after her friend Akiiro. " Don't run too fast on cement!! " Shin yelled after his little sister as she tackled her friend. " Who are you yelling at Shinsuke-Kun?! " Atsumu exclaimed, being the normal, energetic ripoff Sangwoo he is. Osamu who walked up besides Atsumu, slipped his hands in his pockets while looking at Shinsuke. " My little sister, she's acting stupid. " He stated, looking ahead at her sister and Akiiro. About 15 minutes later, they all arrived at school, all separating to their classes. Minutes after Osamu and Suna sat down at their desks in class 2-1, Y/n and Akiiro entered. " Stand in the corner until Sensei gets here, then he'll tell you where to sit!. " Akiiro smiled, patting her friends shoulder before taking her seat next to Suna. You leant against the wall as more students piled into the classroom, shoving you and snickering. Minutes after the bell rang, Y/n stood awkwardly in a corner as their sensei entered the room, shutting the door. " Ah, you must be the new student! Y/nn... " He paused to look at his attendance sheet, then looking back up at her. " Y/n Kita! Am I correct? " He smiled, folding the sheet in half. You hummed in response with a small head nod, Osamus face lighting up as he hears your name.

OSAMU POV

The sensei entered the room, almost immediately noticing the new student. She looks familiar somehow, but I couldn't put my finger on it. " Ah, you must be our new student! Y/nn.. " The tall male paused before taking out his attendance sheet and examining it. " Y/n Kita! Am I correct? " He smiled brightly while folding the sheet in half. My mind fogged up, and I zoned any other noises out once hearing her name. " Y/N..! Wait..... My Y/n??!.. My childhood friend Y/n!? "  I thought to myself, I could feel the blood rushing through my face as I stared at her godly face. " Wow.. she's really had a glow up. Last time I seen her, she had acne and silver hair. Now her hair is black, and acne scarring from where all the acne used to be.! She's so.. beautiful? " 

BACK TO Y/N POV

" Please take a seat next to Miss Manjha! " The sensei pointed towards my friend, and I smiled in a somewhat Devil-ish way. I knew I couldn't cause trouble in class since it would be my first impression, but things happen when the teacher sits you next to your best friend. " Thank you.. Sensei! " I exclaimed with a slight bow before walking towards the empty desk besides Akiiro. I looked over at my friend who had the exact same smirk. " Stop..- I'm already on the verge of laughing my ass off!.. " Y/n whispered, covering her mouth while nudging Akiiro. Hours later, Y/n walked out her class with Akiiro after the lunch bell rang. " OKAY, so isin't it funny that we've got the same classes for now?! " Akiiro laughed as they walked outside with their bento boxes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  A / N ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay- I'm sorry this chapter might be short- but 881 words is pretty damn good for me being half asleep at noon.

If you watch Ju jutsu Kaisen and Itadori is one of your comfort charactersI have a playlist just for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UOYCEkA9wg