A Dominant Confession ~ Pt. 4 ~

Y/n anxiously, yet slowly took the bottle, placing it down on the ground. She glanced up to see Osamu looking at her. ' ' Oh my god.. what if it lands on him..?! I'm doomed if it does.! ' '  She thought to herself while spinning it with a large amount of force. - Seconds Later - Y/n covered her face as the bottle slowed down.. and fell on Osamu. Suna, Akiiro shouted with excitement as Shinsuke growled. Y/n knew at that moment that the bottle fell on no other, than Osamu Miya. ' ' Just my luck..! Now what am I going to do?! ' '  She panicked as she looked at Osamu with rosey cheeks. Moments later, Y/n and Osamu had been locked in the small closet together. There was barely any light in the closet, but there was just enough to where they could see each other. " Y/n..- I'm not going to do anything without your consent. So I'll just stand right here. " Osamu sighed, leaning against the wall. Y/n looked at him, grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards her. " Osamu..- It's just a kiss. I don't care. " Y/n mumbled, looking into his eyes. Osamu flushed red, his eyes widening as their bodies pressed together. Osamu leaned down, sealing their lips together while resting his hands on her waist. The small, soft kiss they shared together slowly turnt into a rough one, and things started to get heated. Osamu bit her bottom lip for entrance. Y/n gasped, allowing Osamu to slide his tongue inside her mouth. His tongue explored every inch of her mouth while he took her wrists and pinned them against the wall above her head.

 His tongue explored every inch of her mouth while he took her wrists and pinned them against the wall above her head

 The other hand wandered up and down the side of her stomach, hips, and thighs. " M-Mhh..~ " Y/n let out a soft moan, her legs slowly turning to pasta noodles as Osamus kisses trailed down her chin, jawline, and down to her neck. Sucking on her neck, Osamu hooked his hand around her waist, grunting softly while tightening his grip on her wrists. " S-Samu..? " She moaned softly, feeling some kind of pleasure in her stomach that she'd never felt before. " Shhh.. Let me show how I truly feel towards you.. " Osamu whispered in between kisses, raising her shirt up a bit. Y/n was only wearing an over sized white Tee with black shorts on underneath. The feeling of his cold hands against her warm skin made her heart flutter, and her legs turning to rubber. He stood up straight, sealing their lips together again. A loud, aggressive knock echoed through the closet, Osamu slowly breaking the kiss, a string of saliva falling as they separated. " You guys! Time's up! What are ya'll doing?! " Akiiros muffled voice filled the room as Osamu looked back at Y/n, mouthing the words ; ' ' Meet me in the guest room where I'll be sleeping over the weekend in 5 minutes. ' '  Y/n nodded, blushing intensely. Osamu removed her hand from under her shirt, pilling the shirt back down before walking out and going up to the guest room. Y/n slouched down onto the floor, her hand placed on her chest as her heart raced, Akiiro stepping inside. " Damn.- He did a number on you. " Akiiro teased, crouching down infront of her. " You better tell me everything that happened when we get a moment by ourselves. " Akiiro patted her head, walking out the closet and going to meet the others. Y/n took a few minutes to process what happened and fix her collar, and hair. Osamu has left hickeys along her collarbone, shoulders and neck, which made her slightly anxious about what Shinsuke's going to do when he sees them. She stands up, slowly walking upstairs to the guest room where Osamu'd be waiting. " O-Osamu-Kun..? " She knocked, slowly opening the door to see him sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked up with a half smile. " Can you close the door?.. I don't want anyone to hear. " He chuckled, standing up. Dirty thoughts rummaged around in her head, as she flushed red, closing the door. Y/n felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around her. She tilted her head to the side a bit, Osamus warm breath against her skin sent creeping chills down her spine. " I wanted to tell you something.... " He whispered, settling his hands on her stomach. " Hmm..? " She hummed in response, turning her neck to look at him. Osamu looked her in the eyes before lowering his head and whispering into her ear with a flirtatious tone. " I love you..~ " Y/ns eyes widened, the tips of her ears turning a bright red. " Y-- You do?.. " She muttered, looking down at her feet. " Yes.. but I just wanted to tell you before anyone else did. " He pulled away, rubbing the back of his neck. Y/n turnt around, looking at him with tired eyes. " Osamu.. " She whispered, cupping his cheeks. " I love you too.. " After hearing the words ' ' I love you too.. ' '  come out her mouth, Osamu sealed their lips together, wrapping his hands around her waist. " I want you all to myself, Y/n-Chan..~ " Osamu huffed in between kisses, pulling Y/n closer to him.