Bar-B-Q Day Version. 2 ~ Pt.7 ~

The video above the title is the Youtube Link I put in the previous chapter!

I will put a video from my channel in the next chapter! And remember ; There is going to be a Lime ( 13+ ) Scene in either this chapter or the next! So be prepared!

Osamu pulled Y/n closer to him, fixing the towel. He wrapped his arms around her waist and layed down next to her, resuming a big spoon position. Shinsuke looked back at the two, frowning in suspicion as he studied the twos position and facial expressions. He surprisingly smiled as he caught on to the situation. Seeing his sister happy was what mattered most to him, but at the same time he didn't want her to get heartbroken.

 Seeing his sister happy was what mattered most to him, but at the same time he didn't want her to get heartbroken

                       ( That's his smile, but just like put a background of outside behind him. )

Shinsuke turned back towards the barbeque pit and continued cooking. Atsumu walked over and tapped Osamus shoulder. " What do you want Tsumu.. " Osamu mumbled, turning his head to look at his twin brother. " You know you're making it obvious what's going on between you tw- " Before Atsumu could finish, Suna called him over. Atsumu huffed, running back towards the pool. Osamu turnt his head back towards you, gently kissing your neck with a smile. Y/n turnt towards him, snuggling up to his chest. " O-- Osamu- Kun. " I whimpered, looking up at him. He looked down at me, humming in response. " C-- Can I go get a glass of water real quick..? " My voice cracked as I whined. My throat was dry and I could barely swallow my saliva. " You don't have to ask me, puppy~.. " He smiled down at me, caressing my cheek. I got up with the towel wrapped around me and walked inside. Little did I know Osamu had followed me inside. His footsteps were quiet and I couldn't hear him behind me. Once I got into the kitchen, I fixed a glass of cold water and started sipping on it slowly. I closed my eyes and leaned against the kitchen counter. My eyes widened as I felt someone lift me up and place me on the counter. " S-- Samu..? " My murmur filled the silent kitchen as he took my glass and put it down on the counter. He rested his thumb on my lower lip and kissed me gently. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 3RD PERSON POV * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Osamu kissed Y/n gently, moving his hands down to her waist and resting them there. Y/n slowly wrapped her hands around Osamus neck while he trailed his lips down to her neck and shoulder, placing wet kisses along her shoulders and up to her neck. A soft moan echoed in the silence of the house. Osamu sucked on her neck, leaving dark hickeys where he trailed kisses.  Y/n let out a loud whine that seemed to sexually arouse Osamu. " S-- Samu..!~ " Y/n whimpered, her breaths trembling as she tilted her head back. Osamu rubbed Y/ns thighs as he trailed his kisses down her neck, and to her shoulders. Dark, large hickeys remaining where Osamus lips had been, Y/n started fidgeting with his hair. Akiiro walked into the kitchen to get the rest of the meat for Shinsuke, but paused in her tracks once seeing the two in their positions. " Oh.. my god!! " Akiiro squealed, startling Y/n and Osamu. Y/ns flushed face turnt towards her best friend who looked like she'd just seen a puppy. " I..-I. " Y/n struggled to speak as Osamu moved his hands to the top of her thighs. " Get out.. " Osamu growled at Akiiro, breathing heavily. 

" Alright, alright

" Alright, alright. Let me just get the meat. " Akiiro huffed, walking towards the meat, picking it up and walking out the kitchen. Osamu looked back at Y/n who was totally flushed and biting her bottom lip. He leaned in and kissed her again, then whispering. " I love you..~ " " I love you too, Samu.. " She smiled, leaning her forehead against his. Osamu picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he walked back outside. He sat her down on thecouch under the gazebo, sitting down next to her.