Introduction

Toxic

Toxic is an octoling with natural honey skin and black tentacles with a neon lime green tip,he has black lidless glasses and his eyes are black and green with a light green sclera, he tends to have 7 piercings on both his ears and wears a open long sleeved black jacket with white fur which is revealed he has no shirt underneath.He wears black jeans with lime green lines on both sides,and he wears black boots that go up to his knees and have multiple strings on them.He also wears black fingerless gloves.Despite him showing almost no emotion when being Stern he is very perverted and flirty like the rest of his krew.Like his boyfriend popsicle he is polyamory and pansexual.He can sexually intice mortals by singing while the others do their jobs.He has long horns(Similar to verosikas horns from helluva boss)and a long tail that has a clover at the end and both have green tips.

Popsicle

Popsicle is an octoling with pale Ivory skin and cyan tentacles with a white tip, unlike his boyfriend toxic he does not wear glasses and has diamond ear rings,he also wears the same jacket as his boyfriend but it has no sleeves and it's White with black fur,he also keeps it closed and it reaches under his chest,showing his stomach,along with him also wearing white fingerless gloves.He has cyan cat like eyes with a regular white sclera and wears white boots with black fur that reach his ankles.like his boyfriend and the rest he is very perverted and flirty and he's polyamory and pansexual.His perfered way to sexually intice mortals is usually by licking a popsicle seductively that's in the person's ink color with white fudge on it no matter the gender.Despite he and his boyfriend's sex attempts on other people they truly love each other.Like his boyfriend he too wears the mohawk style.He has no horns but a long white tail with a cyan tip at the end of it.

Colter

Colter is an octoling with the quiff hairstyle and chocolate skin, he has purple tentacles with a red tip and red eyes,the black pupils in his eyes are smaller than the average and he has a yellow sclera.He wears a black leather jacket thats also opened but he wears black fishnets under it with black hearts covering his nipples (For those who watch helluva boss and know kiki,one of verosikas krew,you know what I'm talking about-)His eyebrows rest in a sad-like position, he seems to have a calm and Sweet demeanor to hide his true intentions because he is just as flirty and perverted as the rest of the krew,he also has red glowing neon tips at his fingers and he also wears black jeans and long black boots that are similar to agent 8's boots.His perfered way to sexually intice mortals is manipulation threw kind and soft words but sexualactions.He has medium horns and the tip of his tail is shaped like an upsidedown heart,both his horns and tail have a slight purple shade.But despite his lustful ways, he has shown to be the most sympathetic to others.

Onyx

Onyx is an inkling with pale Ivory skin and very dark grey tentacles with white tips, he has the half-braid hairstyle.He has white and snake like eyes with a dark grey sclera,he wears a ripped grey sleeveless jacket along with a black ripped undershirt and black pants and shoes.He also wears fingerless gloves with spiked braclets.He is just as perverted and flirty as the others but he and popsicle are known to be a tease.He also wears upside down cross earrings and has three scars on his left eye.His preferred way to sexually intice mortals is usually by teasing them or pulling them close until they give in,he might even go as far to flirting with hisvictim.He dosen't seem to have any horns but he has a long tail with a slightly grey tip.

Mist

Mist is an inkling with almond skin with freckles, he has red tentacles with navy blue tips and wears the hipster hairstyle.He has blue eyes with the same tiny pupils as colter but they're upside down cross's,he has a light red sclera.He wears a black ripped crop top with an upsidedown cross and upsidedown cross earrings.He wears white furred braclets and black fur boots that reach his knees and they have shoe strings,he wears dark blue shorts that are slightly unbuttoned only once and wears fishnet leggings that go near his stomach but not entirely(For those who know coco from helluva boss you get it-),He also wears a black jacket with light blue fur.He also has navy blue neon tips at his fingers as well.His preferred way to sexually intice mortals is usually by touch, he loves how soft mortals feel.He has small horns and a long tail with an upsidedown cross for the tip of it and a red shade.

Bumblebee

Bumblebee is an inkling with warm ivory skin and black freckles, he has black tentacles with yellow tips and wears his hair in the scruffy hairstyle.He wears a black leather jacket with a slightly ripped yellow undershirt and with yellow spikes and ripped jeans along with black shoes with yellow shoe strings,he wears black fingerless gloves with yellow spiked braclets.He has yellow eyes with white pupil's and a black sclera,He has yellow beed earrings and has small horns and a long tail with seems to be a stinger on the end and black tips,he also has black tips on his fingers.He perferred way to sexually intice mortals is usually by dancing seductively or by touch or flirting.He has yellow lidless glasses.