..*°..°..*♣️ Chapter 1♣️*..°..*°..

*°

..*°..°..*♣️ Lost♣️*..°..*°..

(Before you ask I know the image above is from helluva boss but it matches the story and the gifs you see in the story aren't mine)

You woke up.

In a strange place.

 You didn't know where but you just suddenly felt afraid.

It was obvious you were ♣️lost♣️

You built up the courage to finally stand up and walk out the sudden alleyway you woke up in.

Where are you?

 You had no other choice so you hopelessly roamed the streets, looking for answers or at least directions.

You didn't know what this place was judging by the hot pinkish sky and it being mostly dark.

You clutched onto your large coat, thankful for whoever gave you the intense coverage for your almost exposed body.

You wore ripped black shorts and what was supposingly a short sleeved shirt that had the sleeves ripped off and the shirt was in your I/C(ink color) thankfully you had some long black boots that reached your knee's.

As you walked down the street lost,
scared and most importantly confused as the random inklings and octolings stared at you as you walked.

They didn't look disgusted with you.

They were interested in you...

You didn't know why but their eyeing you seductively now.

 You needed to find a place to stay fast.

..*°..°..*♣️ A while later♣️*..°..*°..

After a while of running and trying to find a natural hotel which was impossible considering where you are.

 You quickly dug into your coat and thankfully found a wallet.As you opened it you also found a note.

Lucky for you it explained how you got here due to an unknown ritual going wrong and ended with you getting pulled down here in the lust realm of hell.The majority of the people included was the majority of your family.

 You said nothing but looked down as tears flowed from your face.

"Heh."You said silently.

"Not surprised..."You mumbled under your breathe,yet again sometimes it was okay to cry but yet again this is the wrong place to do it,and no one is stopping you now as your knee's hit the ground.

At least you could cry freely instead of holding it in.

But there was no time to cry.

 You wiped your tears,calmed yourself down, and continued to walk.

 You checked your wallet as you eventually came across some sort of Barish,hotelish looking place called "Toxic's posionous lust".

Deciding nowhere else to go and your legs were now failing you, you had no choice but to walk in and hope for the best

♣️Little did you know that you just walked in a minefield blindfolded♣️

(Yes I had to edit this almost all over again because I did the majority of this story on my phone and I guess I forgot to save so for those who read the chapter might need to read it all over again so yeah sorry-)