..*°..°..*♣️ Chapter 2♣️*..°..*°.

*°

..*°..°..*♣️Deal♣️*..°..*°..

♣️Little did you know that you just walked in a minefield blindfolded♣️

As you walked in, the bell above the door jingled above your head.

Catching the attention of the three octolings who stopped talking at the bar counter,they looked at you slightly annoyed.

One had and ice-ish appearance as he looked at you raising one eyebrow and frowning of course, he also held a green popsicle.

The other was a little more annoyed he was probably the owner hence it said "Toxic" in the title and his arms were crossed as he looked down at you.

The other was purple and somewhat annoyed, he looked more curious when looking at you as he held onto his glass but he was still annoyed none the less.

 You stumbled back slightly,You never knew they were so tall and intimidating.

Your in so much trouble.

And it was odvious to them but not to you.

Seems like that's what the wanted as it was enough to get you outta here but you still stood.The ice octoling sighed in annoyance and walked over to you,looking down at you.

"Allow me to take your coat."He demanded despite his somewhat good manners as he held a hand out to take your coat which you handed to him as he folded it.

"Alright how-"When he looked back at you he opened his mouth in shock,dropping your coat on a nearby chair thankfully.

"Oh my~"He says seductively "Where are my manner's~?"He says picking you up to the surprise of the other two octolings at the table as he walked back,carrying you by your waist.

"Popsicle what is the meaning of this..?"The purple octoling would ask

"It's a mortal~"The octoling who was called popsicle says showing you to the other supposed octolings as they too looked at you with intrest.

Thankfully you managed to slip out of his arms to his surprise.

"S-Sir i-i just wanted to say could I pay for a room-"

"Oh there's no need for that anymore~"Popsicle says bending down slightly as toxic went from behind the counter.

"Colter assure the poor thing that everything's okay~"Toxic would say, slightly smiling.

Colter,the purple octoling placed his hand on your shoulder after you tried to back away from the two octolings but remained in the chair.

"Don't worry darling there's nothing to be worried about...We aren't gonna hurt you..."He says as he rubbed your shoulder, causing you to tense up under his touch.

"I-I'm fine sir!"You say nervously backing away from the three octolings until your back hit something or rather someone.

"Oh hey there..."The half braided inkling would say as he turned around whilst a bumblebee-ish one turned to look at you as well.

The bumblebee looking inkling behind him would gasp "Onyx that's a mortal~!"He would say excited.

"I see that bumblebee..."He says looking down at you, smiling with intrest.Looks like you were right about him being named bumblebee as he looked like one.

"S-Sir-"

As you backed up you were once again cornered and you felt someone swiftly grab your waist.

"Ah thank you mist~"Toxic would say to the inkling behind you.

"Oh wow it's been a while since a mortal has came down here~"Mist say's.

"Awww it looks so scared~"Popsicle would say cupping your cheek.

You blushed madly, despite them currently harassing you, you've never been met with this much attention,not that you wanted it but it's surprising.

"Hey why don't you do us a little favor before we give you a room?"Toxic says as his voice breaks the silence as they all continued to stare at you.

 You stayed silent but nodded since you didn't know what they were capable of and plus there's six of them and one of you so you needed to be smart.

"We haven't had any entertainment in a while so..."He stepped forward as the inkling called mist let go of you and stood with the rest of the krew which gave you space to be backed into the wall.

"I offer you a ♣️deal♣️ octoling/inkling/etc..."

You wince as you heard him walking up to you as he placed two of his fingers under your chin, gently making you look up at him.

"If you can beat all six of us in a game of tag...We will allow you to stay until you find a decent job or until we find a nice place for you to stay..."He says reassuring you as if he was almost trying to seduce you.

"A-And if I don't..?"Your say shyly, hiding into your shirt.

He smiled and gently walked you you into the wall as you held your hands up,backing up.He leaned on your shoulder.

"If you don't accept the offer...Or if you lose the game....You'll be our little fuck toy~"He says in a demonic tone as you felt him breathe on you neck as you shivered, whilst a few tears threatened to fall from your face.

He sighed and pulled away from you as he gently pat your head,calming you down.

"Don't worry... You'll do wonderful... Truly wonderful..."Popsicle would say walking up to you.Well you felt some slight comfort in their words.

With that you accepted the deal.

"Perfect."Toxic say's while smiling.

And with that you passed out.

..*°..°..*♣️A while later♣️*..°..*°..

"Ughh..."You groaned out as you slowly got up and onto your knee's,your clothes were thankfully still on and still the same.

 You we're in a black hallway with black furry walls and dark grey floors which was also made out of fluff, the walls also had neon lights with hearts and other symbols in those incubus's signature colors.

 You got up off the floor and looked at the endless hallway, terrified for your life.

..*°..°..*♣️Looks like this deal was gonna be more harder than you thought♣️*..°..*°..