Part 3- day 2

"It's so cold," Magnus complained, reaching for the thermostat from the couch.
"No." Alex whapped his hand away. "I contribute to the electricity bill." Magnus sat upright.
"Seriously? That's harsh," Magnus noted. Alex shrugged.
"I guess." Magnus looked up at Alex curiously. Alex, in question, ignored him and continued looking through a basket in the living room, supposedly searching for his coat.
"Bitch," he muttered, tossing items onto the floor.

"You cleaned up the kitchen this morning, right?" Magnus asked casually. Alex nodded.
"Well, yeah, but only the pancake stuff. I still have to tidy." Before he could even finish the sentence, Magnus jumped up.
"I'll do it!" he volunteered. Alex frowned, but shrugged.
"Suits me, less work. But be quick. We're leaving to see your mom in 30 minutes." Magnus threw a fork in Alex's genral direction, before disapearing into the kitchen.

45 minutes later, 15 spent trying to get out of the house without distraction, our disaster couple found themselves in Alex's car, driving in the general direction to where they thought Natalie was staying.

Hi Readers.

You may notice that this chapter is unfinished.

I have made a mistake.

I've set up this adorable, feel-good AU and now I want angst.

I can't do fantasy angst or anything because the amount of effort I'd have to put into making that a thing in THIS au would probably kill me and then no more fanfiction for you. Also, this is candada, so I can't do criminal angst or anything. Also, I don't want to do angst involving Alex's dad, because even though I've got a healthy family for some reason im sensitive to that.

So.

I will MIGHT write a sequel set in New York and trash this one.

But.

Lately I've been hyperfixating back on the dsmp. So it'd be hard for me to write a sequel based on something else.

Here's the thing:

I will write that sequel if you guys ask. Like. If you want it, tell me, and if enough people comment, I will be sure to write it quickly. (Enough people is. Like. 7. That's a LOT for me.)

If not, sorry

Anyway ciao