Chapter 17- Whatever, you name it but nothing is sweeter than REVENGE

Chapter 17

"You're under arrested."

"Put your hands up!"

"This is the police!"

I rolled my eyes. That was Chris and Mark, acting like they are the cops. I told everything about what happened to Chris. Of course, he knows. And ever since everything that happened, it occurred to them that Drake should be in jail for messing with a girl's heart like this. And that it is a disgrace to the human race. I don't even know anymore. Just out of the blue, they somehow managed to create a plot twist. The police was onto the wrong Richard, who is me, the victim. Hah! Just explains how stupid the police could get or in this case, how stupid Chris and Mark could get.

"Boom!"

"Bang!"

The sound effects made by Mark and Chris. They're like running around the house with two fingers as their so called 'guns', pretending to kill each other. Childish much? I shook my head and continued with my lifeless routine; twitter. Haha I just love poetic words. It could come from songs, text phrases or even from my very own head. I guess I'm not that useless. Then the sound of glass shattering on the floor jolted me awake.

"Guys! What was that?" I asked, annoyed.

"I don't know. Chris was right in front of me when it happened, and we're both upstairs." Mark shouted back. I rolled my eyes and went out of my bedroom.

"So, none of you pricks did this?" They both shook their heads. I just groaned. What is life worth anyway? "I'm going downstairs." I announced, taking a few steps down the climb.

"Clara, wait!" I look at Chris questioningly, urging for him to continue. "What if there's a serial killer downstairs?"

I scoffed. Cupping his chin, I sarcastically replied. "Oh, good to know someone cares. Plus, what ifs will never get to an ending, boy." I rolled my eyes and continued my steps downstairs.

Suddenly, a knife was put right above my neck, near to my chin with an arm wrapped around me. It happened in a swift, I swear I heard Chris gasp in surprise. But I was calm; I think I can swallow the knife without feeling a thing. Does he think this is a threat to me? That I would get scared? Hah! That's where he's wrong. I would be willing to be killed by a stranger.

"Back off, or she gets it." The stranger warned, referring to Chris and Mark. I scoffed. I'm sorry but I am not a valuable thing that you can use to threaten them.

"Why are you hesitating? Just slice my throat, stupid. That would definitely make you feel whole."

"Don't!"

"You make one move and I'll slice your thang that makes babies." Mark threatened, earning a chuckle from me. That's Mark for you, alright.

"FREAKING SLICE IT"

There was silence, everyone in their own terror of what was going to happen, except me of course. I know I'm not going to die. It can't be this easy. I mean just suddenly a stranger came into my house and kills me? Why didn't it happen years before if it is THAT easy. But no, life had other plans for me. I don't get to die in a really easy and non-complicated way. "What are you even afraid of?" I asked him, now bored with this guy. He should have just sliced my throat.

He trembled and pushed me away from him, now pointing the knife at me. I chuckled. That's all you got? "Wrong move, mate. Wrong move." Mark said, chuckling whilst shaking his head. By now, his expression had loosened up a bit.

I've watched way too many violence movies to not know what type of villain this guy is. He's the type that 'I'm anxious and I hate to do this but I got to do it and I want to do it' kind of villain. You messed with the wrong girl, filthy boy. I kicked the knife out of his hands, making it fall to the side. I pick it up from the floor and there were a few droplets of blood. Whoops. Looks like I accidently knifed his skin. The blade sure is sharp.