Chapter 19- I am actually Lucky?

Chapter 19

Mark got in the driver's seat and I burst out laughing. I don't know if he forgot or something, but the hideous creature that I created was still on him. Secondly, he smells like a girl. So flowery. The crying but laughing emoji is legit me right now.

He looks at me disapprovingly, questioning my uncontrollable fits of asking for help. Yeap, he totally forgot about it. How though? That stuff makes your face becomes itchy and so not natural. Oh of course, he's taking a course that involves puking baby products. He is so used with all those shiz.

He shrugs his shoulders and fixes the rearview mirror. Notice his reaction when he sees his face. He screamed and I burst out laughing, my mouth hurts. He then took a cap in the backseat and put it on his head. Like that would make a difference. "Man, I hate you. Urgh, just be glad that I don't like seeing you arrive late just because of me." He let out frustrated, starting the engine.

I had stop laughing by now and tuned in to my favorite station ever. Mark never likes coming late or even being late. Punctuality is a must for him. But I on the other side, don't take things seriously. You invited me, so get ready to deal with me then. Don't come complaining if you got annoyed with me because gurl, you just signed a contract to get along with every shez that I have.

They say we're a freak when we're having fun

oUnce OunCe

Mark pulled up in front of his house and I plug off my earphones, draping it over my shoulders. I wasn't even listening to music but I just need it to be plug in. And plus, it can be a sign to tell people to fuck off. I got out of the car, instantly placing my phone in my pocket.

"Yeay, you came!" Chris exclaimed, the happiness evident on his face. It's cute. I can't help the small smile that appears on my face when I see him like that. Wow, Clara. So fucked up. Oh, and aha don't mind if I do but he wasn't wearing something formal. Thank god for that. He was wearing a grey v-neck shirt and black jeans. Hot. Matching outfits aye! I wonder who told him. Probably Mark.

I ignored him and eyed the person standing coolly behind him. His sister. Her arms were crossed against her chest and she was chewing some kind of bubble gum. Chris noticed my stare and he also look back at his sister. "If you're trying to be cool, Mare. You are definitely failing."

She chuckled, shaking her head. Smiling, she greeted me. Did you see the sibs bonding? Such life he has.

"Hi! The name is Marriot." She said, gesturing a hand for me to shake.

I shake her hand, nodding and told her my name. "Clara."

She also nodded, letting my hand go then continued talking. "Please do not call me Marriot like this guy over here, Macy is just fine. Mary is also a no. So old class. But whatever, I like your style." She ends her sentence and winked. I just rolled my eyes playfully.

She has her hair short, just right above her neck and she was wearing this black blouse that I instantly fell in love with. I think I'm going to get along with her. She taps Chris on the shoulder, nodding. "She's a keeper." She said, before whispering something inside his ear. Don't get me started but I am curious as hell as to what she was saying about me. And how does she know just by seeing me the very first time that I'm a keeper, I would never know.

Chris starts smirking to his sister, shaking his head. They are totally sibling goals. I cross my arms against my chest, tapping my feet. I'm already bored and we're standing in the hot sun. Gurl, time is not waiting for you.

Macy went inside the house and Chris came running, stopping just right in front of me. Grinning with his eyebrows raised, he took my hand, pulling me as he ran. "Thanks bro!" He shouted to Mark. So we're running now? Great. Thank god I was wearing something comfy. Heck, all my skirts have pants in them. I can't stand one without them pants.