Honey bunny (lemon)

Y/n PoV

The black and gold bordered card that gives me access to midnight's penthouse twirls across and under each of my fingers in turn until it reaches my last digit before I turn it the other way and repeat.
My body feeling relaxed and nonchalant due to my sexual release and rest that I got at Mino's, so I lean my left shoulder against the cold steel wall of the elevator
I myself just stare absentmindedly at the black digital display which shows the floor number the elevator is on in red matrix dots.
However My thoughts remain solely focused on mrs Yaoyorozu, the black haired milf bombshell and what she said to me earlier. How we made love, How we almost kissed. All of it.
"Mrs Yaoyorozu..it's going to be fun being with you. My own personal rich milf to fuck in a secret affair...behind her husbands AND daughters backs? I impress even myself" in my now iconic smug voice I mumble to myself.

Soon after this, the elevator begins crawling to a stop with a low rumbling whine then lets out a chime to announce its stoppage.
This causes my attention to return to my current objectives so I lower the card holding hand to my side and stand up straight from my leaning position. Preparing to exit.
The door remains closed for a few more seconds before slowly sliding open to reveal the hallway that leads to midnight's front door.
I put my free hand in my pocket then Lazily begin strolling toward it, already growing excited to see midnight again who admittedly holds a special place within me. For obvious lustful reasons.
Soon after,I reach the door and as I'm about to place the card into the scanner it swings open a little, just enough for me to see the flawless youthful pale skin of nemuri stood in the doorway, draped in a gorgeous set of silky black lace bra panties and stockings that hug her form tightly showing off her curves
(Not my pictures. Credit goes to the companies)

And the only other clothing being a pair of out of place but nonetheless sexy and tasteful high heels (also not my pic)

As our eyes meet after mine wander over her body, disappointingly not seeing any nipples or pussy due to the door and position of her bra and panties, she smiles at me with a playful smirk and thinned mascara clad eyes "Well?" She breaks the tensi...

"Well?" She breaks the tension filled silence with a inquiry.
I too raise a smile before taking another step forward towards the almost closed door
"Your training paid off midnight sensei...Mino Yaoyorozu is mine." Barely being able to contain my excitement, I quickly comply to her inquiry as a way to get to her as soon as possible.
Midnight's lips tug outwards into a proud and cunning smirk before the door opens fully allowing me to completely see her goddess form. Clearly inviting me inside to take her.