Cougar tendancy (lemon)

Y/n PoV
5:57AM at the bakugo residence

With a happy but exhausted groan, i slump down into the pillow as my thinly squinted eyes watch mitsuki bounce back and forth on my cock in the reverse cowgirl position meaning all I see is her perfect heart shaped ass slamming back towards me.
"Hehe what an ass you've got baby" i compliment as my left hand squeezes a large portion of her fat left asscheek making the flesh to spill over my fingers
Mitsuki looks back at me with her seductively squinted eyes over her right shoulder while readjusting her feet that currently lay beside my stomach on either side to then laying them on top of my toned stomach.

Mitsuki then wiggles her toes making her red painted nails tap against my muscle lined stomach
"Hehehe you do love mommy's fat ass don't you baby?" With an adorable giggle, mitsuki questions me while simultaneously gyrating her hips back and forth making her fat ass jiggle.
"Ffffuck Yeaaaah." I moan softly as I watch the waves of her skin ripple with great movement.
Some Cum from earlier spills out of her pussy on top of my shaft as she moves.

*SHLP..PLAP PLAP PLAP!* Mitsuki then begins bouncing again, riding my cock expertly making the head hit every one of her sensitive spots gaining the pleasure she desires.
"Ha...ha...ha" mitsuki begins exhaling loudly in little pants as her snatch begins pulsating yet again as her orgasm approaches.
Mitsuki's gentle soft hands rest against my knees for support then her thumbs start stroking the skin
"You like that mommy? *SPANK!* I can feel your pussy dripping and throbbing so why don't you say some lovely things to me while you cum? You know how much I love hearing you praise me" I suggest with the guise of a question while laying a harsh spank filled with sensual passion on her ass which makes her back straighten and a Yelp to leave her mouth

"Y-yes baby..I promise I will! Just let m-mommy get herself off using your big manly cock! You won't even have to move baby! I'll do everything!"growing more and more pleasured mitsuki moans loudly while rocking back and forward, her pussy eagerly gobbling up every available inch.
The innie lips of her snatch getting pulled out as the suction of it increases causing a tight squeeze for my shaft.
"Go ahead mommy but...don't you think you should be looking into your lover's eyes as you cum? I'd like to see your beautiful ruby eyes and perfect milf titties" adopting a more forced submissive almost childish voice, i not so subtly suggest she should switch positions with a pouty smile.
Mitsuki looks back over her shoulder again seeing my smug face where she smirks in response before slowly pulling herself up and off my cock which slides out in one clean slow motion where it bounces up and down.
The blonde haired bombshell then swivels around on my pelvis until she is facing me in cowgirl position.

"There we go, much better! As much as I love your fat mom ass...I love seeing your tits bounce" biting my lip I moan lowly as both of my hands grab ahold of her hips, lovingly holding her love handles.
Mitsuki giggles while moving her own hands on top of mine before she leans down towards me until all I see is her beautiful face and silky blonde hair.
Without wasting any time Mitsuki leans down  and presses her delicious lips against mine.
Passionately our tongues wrap around the others while she lifts her lower body up and lines the head of my cock up with her pussy.
Her pussy lips press their wet surface against my cock sending warmth into my skin before she applies a slight pressure downwards making the cock slip through her entrance back into her pussy.

Simultaneously we both groan happily as my cock buries itself deep inside her.
Mitsuki's mouth releases mine as a cute gasp like groan leaves it before she lifts her head up again and closes her eyes in ecstasy.
"Ooooh my god! Hmmm your cock is so big.. how did a young man like you get a cock so amazing?" As her hands tighten their grip on mine desperately to brace herself, mitsuki cries out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.
"God given my dear.." I whisper up to her before lifting her weight up effortlessly then lowering her, effectively giving her a bump start on riding me.