Class-mating (lemon)

Y/n PoV

The closed door behind me, I stand completely naked with my erect cock hanging in between my legs.
From left to right my girls layer the room.
Momo sat on the bed near my pillow, one gorgeous leg draped over the other. Dressed in her crop top and booty shorts.
Then Uraraka and Mina, completely naked and kneeling on the middle of the bed. Both thick bodies on display for me and the rest of my girls however Uraraka covering her pussy and tits with both hands.
And finally jiro, stood at the foot of my bed to the right with her arms crossed. Slim but attractive body dressed in black tight pants and a rocker vest.
"Well girls?"With my hands gesturing to my cock and a smile on my face, eyebrows raised, I confidently verbally prod them.
Strangely none of them move forward, probably waiting for the others to make a move or perhaps mentally deciding who deserves me first as Mina and Uraraka already had me.
Regardless Momo clears her throat making us all look at her
"Me and the girls were just talking about this today actually. We all wish to spend time with you but as there's only one of you it becomes difficult. Luckily us girls while being young which naturally makes us a little jealous occasionally, we are good friends so we can share... but if no one else will start then I will." Momo speaks up as she also stands and meets my gaze.

There she lifts her hands to the bottom of the crop top and pulls upwards, Revealing her silky red lingerie bra that is almost see through.
Then once she discards her top by throwing it to the bed, she inserts her index fingers into her shorts and slides them down showing off her matching silky red panties, again almost see through.
I watch intently with a toothy smile and gently bitten tongue in between them.
Of course my erect cock throbs and pulses as the girl undresses for me.

With a single index finger, i gesture for her to come to me as my other hand holds my cock up.
Eagerly but gracefully....just like her mother. Momo walks over to me until finally she's in front of me and lays her soft hand underneath my cock and holds it up while also leaning closer and kissing me gently on the lips.
Her delicious plump lips devouring my own in a wet sensual kiss all while her hand carefully tugs at my hanging dick.
Suddenly I feel another hand but this one smaller and far less graceful. It yanks at my hair roughly making me groan into Momo's mouth before turning angrily and seeing who did it.
There I see jiro angrily staring at me with squinted eyes, still holding my hair but quickly her hand lets go and her gaze falters
"..Me too.." Embarrassed but still desperate for me, the small punk rock girl whispers with a blush.

Seeing she just wants some attention cools me so I smile and lean down to her too.
Having to go much further as she's a lot smaller but eventually I make it to her.
Her face is covered in a rosy pink hue and her eyes desperately lock onto anything but me however eventually as I'm so close she's forced to look at me
Hungrily I devour her lips just as Momo and me were doing seconds ago. The smaller less brash girl just stands there as my lips slobber over hers.

Just then she too grabs ahold of my cock with both hands leading to four hands jerking me off simultaneously.
I pull my mouth away leaving her lips dripping with saliva and her eyes captivated by me.
"Get down there and suck that cock you want so much" in a loving husky voice I demand as I pause their shared jerking.
Understanding and complying, both girls simultaneously crouch down so they are face to face with my cock
Jiro quickly leans forward and locks her mouth around the tip, the humid wet surface holding my dick comfortably
Not to be outdone, Momo moves to the side slightly and let's her tongue flop out before licking all the way down the side of my cock to the base then back up

"Mmm. Good girls" I moan quietly as they diligently service me
Jiro rolls her tongue eagerly around the tip and underneath the head while gazing up at me with her eyes. All of her previous anger with me completely faded.
I feel Momo's intensity increase as I spend too much time looking at jiro, the former moves one hand to my balls and gently massages them while sucking on the side of my shaft and letting out an annoyed whine through pursed lips.
To quell her frustration I put my hand through their hair and stroke equally.
This doesn't work as well as I'd hope as just seconds later Momo uses her cheek and gently pushes jiro's cheek away from my cock until jiro is forced to releases it where Momo quickly replaces her
"Hey! No fair yaomomo!"angrily jiro shouts as Momo begins enthusiastically sucking my cock even harder than before.