Pillow princess with Pink cheeks (lemon)

Y/n PoV
*The next day at school*
The bright fluorescent lights above me beat into my eyes making them squint as I lean back in the chair with my hands holding my scalp in complete boredom.
"Ahem! Am I boring you mr L/n?" The sweet alluring voice of my teacher calls out to me with a underlying tone of sexual tension
I lift my head up and stare back at the purple haired woman who stands with one hand on her hip and the other drawing with chalk on the board.
"No ma'am. Just had a long night last night, I'm a little..worn out" with my own alluring tone, i slyly lay an innuendo for her without the class being aware of what I'm talking about.
Midnight smiles back at me with squinted eyes and a little hum before turning her back on me and beginning to write on the chalkboard again.
"Hmm perhaps you should stay behind after class so I can explain to you the importance of paying attention." Nemuri let's out a faux stern warning while wiggling her ass subtly and writing the word "attention" in big bold words
Almost All the boys in class simultaneously lean forward and begin staring at her plump ass jiggling back and forth with only Bakugo Todoroki and aoyama being the exceptions.
"Of course ma'am. I'm getting used to being punished by you." As my cock throbs in my pants at the thought and memory of what happened last night between me, her and the bunny Hero, I reply with the same level of slyness she gave to me.

*end of class*
The ear piercing screech of the bell signals to us school has ended, nearly at the same time we all begin putting our books away and standing up to leave.
However I lag behind everyone else, just taking a few extra seconds to put everything back into my desk.

Just like last time this exact situation happened, my girls also lag behind too. All just side eyeing me with lustful or embarrassed glee.
"So uhhhh y/n? Wanna hang out at my place today? Think my parents are out" Expectedly mina is the first to speak up as she's the boldest of them all. The athletic but thicc pink figure stood to my right with her arm over the back of her shoulder holding her bag which only serves to push her breasts out further.
With thin squinted eyes I slowly gaze over to her with a smug smirk, knowing what she wants.
"Well id love to pinky but you see I have to be at home today. Gotta do some stuff at home...you could always come to mine?" Barely even hiding my sexual intentions I boldly announce her welcome.
Thankfully the others have dissipated now only leaving me, the girls and midnight with deku and Iida just walking out.
The busty ravenette Momo stood just behind Mina with an eager but shy smile. Jiro almost scowling with her arms folded but a clearly evident blush. Tsu just staring blankly as usual and finally Uraraka, sweetly smiling but jittering back and forth shyly.

"Sounds good, be there after I freshen up." Sounding excited about the prospect of us being together once again she announces before her and the girls begin wandering away from me.
This is where I take my first steps towards the alluring full bodied figure of midnight who stands with her back to me, pretending she isn't just waiting for me.
My slow but long strides brings me closer and closer to her back until finally I'm so close to her back that I can smell her coconut scented hair.

"Staying behind for your special lesson?" Without even looking back she inquires while wiping the board free from the writings
I reach out with my right hand and use my index and thumb to grab a single lock of her hair before twirling it around and smelling it
"Can't keep myself away if I wanted to.." lowering my voice, I whisper while leaning my head to her ear to make the conversation sensual
"Hmmm is that right? Well I suppose that has something to do with yesterday?" Playing none the wiser and hard to get, nemuri uses her stern teacher voice and inquires into my reasoning.
"Mhmm.." I only hum in response as I look down, her plump and thick ass which lays in front of my waist. The wide and curvaceous lumps enticing me in a way only she can.
This intense attraction I have for her borders on obsession similar to another older woman I've slept with..