A tale of Friendship Between a Vampire & Ghost

Long grass swayed in the whistling cold wind, the night sky had already the tell-tale hues of dark gray; even darker clouds swarmed the bright full moon. Leaves recently turned orange blew between mounds of stones; some getting stuck on the headstones that caught them.
It was a peaceful night for it being ol Hallows Eve, the night made for the spirits and monsters to thrive freely.
Or the night made for the teens to stupidly challenge one another to journey in the old decrepit graveyard. The leaves crunching under their feet as they huddled together, in fear despite their small giggles. They were scared something would happen yet did not believe anything would. Afterall, the only monsters to exist in modern day were mankind themselves.
Or so they thought.

As they entered the old forgotten graveyard, the mood suddenly shifted. The wind calmed suspiciously fast and an eerie silence reigned over the tombs now. The group of teenagers was the only source of sounds now. Not that they noticed it, being too absorbed in what they did, giggling the whole time or mocking each other.

As they shoved one from the group, of course all jokingly, the young man tumbled over a very old tomb, barely visible over the long swishing grass.

The tomb itself was so old and so worn, the inscription faded a long time ago. The only thing that made the uniquely shaped stone a tomb, was the fact that it was on the other skirt of the graveyard.

Hollored laughter followed the young man, barely a day over 18, as he fell down, face planting in the dirt.

A crow cawed, breaking the silence that fell over the group. A whole flock of big black birds rose to the sky, alerting the stupid humans to check their surroundings. The girls in the group screamed - there may or may not be boys' screams mingled with that - as the fog crept in.

The man in the dirt grabbed onto the grass, wanting to get up, when a cold shiver ran over his back. His instincts screamed at him to immediately leave, not looking back, just running away. Something was very very wrong.

"How disrespectful you younglings are."

The whole group screamed as a figure rose from behind a tomb, casually sitting down on it.

The group fled as a whole, leaving the poor man on the ground to fend for himself. The screams echoed through the night as the hunter looked down on its prey.

The man's whole body shook as he dared to look up. Bold red eyes looked calmly back at him and suddenly the world turned black for the human.

Hoseok wiped his mouth with a clean cloth, dabbing away the wayward drops of precious food. Well, that was disgusting. Fear always tasted disgusting. He rather fed on willing people but he wouldn't turn down a snack in the middle of the most spookiest nights of all year.

Ol' hallowed eves was a special time for him, his brethren and all magical, undead and well dead.

He currently sat on the tomb like before, waiting for one of his longtime friends to arrive. They wanted to go scaring the humans - well, he did and he mostly dragged his friend along. But where was he?

Hoseok looked around, scratching his scalp with his sharp nails to relieve some tension.

"Yoongi! Come on out. I know you are here somewhere. Don't you want to go to the city with me, like in old times?"

"Let me sleep, that's what the dead are famous for doing. Yet you're here waking me up," A gurgle came from the little pond in the center of the graves. It had been a nice little decoration back in the day, but was now laid heavy with algae, turned a dark slimy green. Nothing could really live down there any longer, now it was a place for the dead. Whether it be the spirits attracted to the cold and damp place, or from the bodies that had gotten dumped into its depths. No one knew, for this place was practically forgotten. Yoongi knew though, he saw it all. So when those times came he often grabbed the perpetrators legs, dragging them to the same fate. Alas, it wasn't one of those nights.
His bubbly friend was here to disturb him instead. Either way he pushed himself from the water, "Towns have changed so much, so have the people. We may be too old to hit the town. Or at least I'm old, so very old," Yoongi always came up with some sort of excuse but knew he would eventually go along with whatever his friend had to say.