The Tale of a Vampire and his Lover

The library was on the second floor and it was grand. Of course it was. It stretched across the whole second floor, with multiple doors one could enter and it was bigger than a city library. While the Library of Congress - which had over 164 million items and 1,350 kilometers of bookshelves - was the largest library in the world, and the second largest was the British Library - which had more than 150 million items - this one was not to be spat at either. Roughly 10 million items were in there. It was simply massive. One could see that Hoseok liked to collect books from all genres and didn't discriminate against romance or history books. He had everything.

A butler was standing at the entrance, immersed in wiping the brass knobs. He looked up as he heard footsteps coming closer. His skin was ashen-gray, his eyes white - like he was blind - and his thin hair was white as well. He was most definitely a ghoul - a human that wasn't turned correctly. It wasted its time without a soul, mind and ambition; only doing what it was told.

He bowed deeply when the other vampire came close, "What does master wish for?"

His tone was lifeless and without much intonation; it was just flat. The ghoul immediately recognized the just recently turned vampire as one of his master's blood - Hoseok did indeed turn him into that thing he was now - so Yoongi was his master too. After all, he was a vampire, not a ghoul.

Yoongi jumped a little, he hadn't noticed this creature the first time on the tour, maybe that was for the best since now it gave him a startle. "Oh uh....hi."
Was all that came out, making Yoongi feel awkward since the creature had asked him a question. He couldn't help it though, he was startled! Not that he should exactly be frightened considering he had seen a lot while dead. Most of which would be terrifying to mere mortals or recently dead. He grew used to it though, so he wasn't sure why he jumped and squeaked at the sight of the ghoul. Probably just because he didn't expect it. Quietly he gained his composure, once he was ready to answer the question he cleared his throat, "I was just going to look at some books about vampires..."

The lifeless, white eyes stared at Yoongi without any judgment. The ghoul didn't have feelings that could have been hurt nor was he curious as to why the vampire was behaving like he did. He was just here to serve and that was it.

"Does Master wish to see books about his race? Or does Master wish to be led to books about his race?" The ghoul was asking; wanting Yoongi to specify what he needed. Did he wish to be shown to the section, should the ghoul bring it or what did the vampire want? The ghoul was no mind reader, just a receiver of commands so the tone and lack of order was not helping him.
"Led, please," Yoongi felt a bit unsettled but also awkward for being unsettled considering everything. However he played it cool, well as cool as he could for almost jumping out of his skin. Yoongi partially wondered if that could happen, if his soul thing could just hop on out of the body. He supposed it would only be possible if the witches did the binding poorly. Which his soul leaping out would probably be the least of his concerns, "I just need to know where it is I am supposed to look."
Reading about vampires wouldn't only help him understand this form but his dear friend Hoseok. Would help him understand why his eyes had flashed red. He had seen them do that before, mostly when eating people, so in this situation it was a bit perplexing. Yoongi was pretty certain that Hoseok wouldn't eat him, though it didn't mean there wasn't a possibility of that happening.

The ghoul bowed deeply before turning on his feet and went to the vampire section. The master wanted to be led? He would be.

The library was extremely big so it took them fifteen whole minutes until they arrived at a cozy little section, furnished with a fireplace and two comfy looking chairs. The ghoul snapped his fingers and the fireplace roared to life before stepping aside and bowing again deeply. His hand went up to point at the ten bookshelves.