The Tale of Change that Doesn't Stop

It took the witches five months. After Yoongi thought about all the 'what if's' that could happen and what he wanted, they informed the witches and they started preparing, expecting the preparations to take only a couple of weeks, but here they were. In spring. Five months later.

In fucking March.

Hoseok wanted to groan just thinking about those five months.

But now here they were, finally finished up and ready to go. The new body was in the circle the couple drew and perfected over the course of the preparation and they were ready to go. Yoongi chose a very attractive body, Hoseok had to admit. A lean and slender mid-twenty body with a strong jawline and nice features. Also the gummy smile was adorable. Yes, Hoseok definitely approved of that body. Of course Yoongi's personality and character was more important but Hoseok didn't mind looking at a cute face while talking to his friend. He resembled Yoongi almost shockingly. Of course the shape of the eyes were a bit different, Yoongi was slimmer than the slender muscular dancer body, and the voice was even deeper than now but it would be fine. It was still the same Yoongi, if a bit different.

The body was paralyzed by Hoseok's magic and wouldn't go anywhere for the time being. They chose to do the killing cut on the inside of the thigh to reduce visible scars once Yoongi was nestled and secured inside the body. Hoseok himself wore a long scar on his neck from his transformation and he didn't want Yoongi to have the same disfigurement. That was why the body was currently naked except boxer shorts.

The vampire took a look around, observing the witches who were getting ready. He turned his head to Yoongi who was sitting inside a tub where he just drowned a person to be at the maximum power level. He would need that strength in order to survive the transfer.

"You ready my friend?"

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok from where he sat with wide eyes, it really was too late to get cold feet. It was now or never, "I'm ready, Hoseok."
He hovered out of the tub, a bit antsy in all honesty. He wasn't sure if it was from excitement of the possibilities or the fear of what was to come next. Sure he had time to think about this, but it became ten times more real when he was about to do it. Who would he be if he wasn't existing to find his killer, his closure, and to take out revenge on those who reminded him of his killer, of his death? Yoongi knew hypothetically that he was more than that, but the questions came to the forefront of his brain. Mostly the dear question of that he wouldn't know who the hell he was, who he'd ever been. He supposed the only way to find out was to proceed with it as planned. He drifted to the body, pushing aside his uncertainty coming up again.

Hoseok noticed the anxious behavior displayed by Yoongi. The flitting looks, the nervous hand wringing, the occasional blowing a strand from his eyes, all that and much more. It didn't go unnoticed.

The vampire was confident everything would be fine. And once Yoongi was in his vampire body, he had a little surprise for him. Since he would be a fully living creature - well, more or less - he didn't have the same requirements as a ghost for passing on then. That brought a smile to Hoseok's face. Yes, a wonderful present indeed. He didn't pass the time idly, oh no. Hoseok was mad busy in those month's, all due to Yoongi.

"Okay, then I would say we are all set. You just need to float into the circle and give us the okay. We will do the rest."

Nameingly slitting the blood vessels and almost killing the man, then the witches would do their part and then Hoseok would change the human into a vampire but with Yoongi's soul attached to it. Hopefully all went well, otherwise the witches would need to deal with a furious vampire.

Yoongi carefully floated into the circle, he would take a deep breath to ease his nerves but he didn't need air. He was made up of air! It was a weird thing honestly, but going back to flesh he would be able to do so many things that he couldn't do as a ghost. Like breathing, or touching without the fear of falling through it. Those would be interesting sensations again. Yoongi looked most forward to being able to physically interact with creatures and people alike. Mostly Hoseok if he was being fully honest. If it wasn't Hoseok then it became a bit more scary that people could touch him again. Being brutally murdered and other things weren't exactly things that made him keen on the idea. However, Hoseok made him feel more comfortable with the idea, more excited for it.
Tae watched the vampire and the ghost, waiting for the signal that said that they were ready to go. Mostly Yoongi of course, but hopefully it was soon since they didn't exactly have the most time when it came to bleeding a body. It was just enough time if they did things in an organized fashion.
Yoongi realized it was now or never so he looked at them all, "I'm ready."