008.

quick author's note!!
so i said in the authors note in the first part that this book contains themes of suicide, self-harm and sexual assault. these next few chapters will be focused on this, and i understand if anyone is uncomfortable reading. there's a brief summary at the end of chapter 009, which sums up what happens in chapter 008 and 009 without going in to any serious detail if you'd prefer to read that instead!
stay safe loves, my messages are always open <33

SEPTEMBER 4TH, 2011
📍glen capri
20:02 PM

stepping off the bus, evie stared up at the eerie motel looking back at her.

"i've seen worse," scott commented.

"where have you seen worse?" stiles wondered.

"yeah," evie agreed. "this shit looks like the kind of place where people get murdered and their body cut up and put into suitcases.."

the two boys turned to look at her, an expression of great concern upon their faces, before coach blew his whistle loudly.

"listen up," he announced. "the meet's been pushed til tomorrow. this is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves," he explained. "you'll be pairing up. but we have odd numbers so they'll either be a three or a one. choose wisely."

the teens broke out into small chatter, deciding who was going with who and collecting the room keys from coach.

"you coming with us, evie?" ethan wondered, referring to himself and danny.

"absolutely not," she stated. "i am not third wheeling all night. 'oh, danny, you're so cute', 'ethan, just shut up and kiss me', 'danny, i—"

"okay, stop. we're not that bad," ethan interrupted in response. "i suppose you're rooming with your boyfriend stiles then?"

evelyn rolled her eyes, bidding them a goodnight before picking up a set of keys from coach and heading inside to find her room.

💗🌙💄

SEPTEMBER 4TH, 2011
📍glen capri
21:29 PM

stood in the bathroom, evelyn tied her hair back and began washing her face. she lathered the face wash on her hands before applying in a circular motion to her face, dissolving all her makeup off. she leant down closer to the faucet, using her hands as a bowl for the water and removing the soap from her face.

when she lifted her head up, she glanced in the mirror and saw the reflection of a man she recognized behind her, and immediately tensed up. he stared at her for a moment before smiling sinisterly and disappearing.

evie blinked a few times, grabbing the towel to dry her face and telling herself you're just tired, ev. she placed the towel back down on the counter. just go to bed. she took a step back, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes for a second.

suddenly, she felt two clawed hands appear on her waist from behind, slowly sliding down her body. "it's not time for bed yet, evelyn. there's still some fun to be had," he whispered.

he was her old alpha, the one that took over the pack after her father was killed. his name was nick, and he was a sick bastard. that was what the twins called him anyways, seconds before ripping his throat out.