Chapter 5

Today we get to go to our first quiddich game and me and Ron got ready and headed to the field. Today is Friday so I have one more week until I have to meet Draco which I'm not exited about at all. I'm the seeker and Ron is one of the beaters. At first the game was going good until a bludger came and hit my arm and broke it then something scraped my leg and I fell of of my broom, tried to get my hand back on it, and missed it but I felt a hand on mine. It was Ron's and he pulled me up on the broom and I held on to him really tight with my good arm and he picked me up and brought me to the hospital wing I was crying. He was too. Madam Pomfrey ran in and got me to a bed and Ron was looking at me and I was saying random things. "Your pretty" I said to Ron he started crying even more "she is losing a lot of blood so she will say a lot of odd things." Said Madam Pomfrey
RON
Harvey's skin was turning white and she was shaking a little but she still had a smile in her face like always and I looked down at her leg and it was two inches deep and an inch wide. A bludger couldn't have done that. I bet it was Malfoy. I'm going to kill him if I find out it was him! I'm crying more than I've ever cried before. I kissed Harvey On the forehead and my teardrops fell on her face. I haven't eaten for three days and Hermoinie said she could count my bones. I could too. I said I wasn't eating until I knew for sure Harvey was okay. Two more days passed and she still wasn't out of the hospital. I didn't even go to my classes anymore. Madam Pomfrey made me leave and eat so I had to and I left for the first time in 5 days.
HARVEY
I heard Ron leave and I woke up for the first time in five days I was starving. I saw a box of chocolates and ate two at a time but I was still hungry. I heard someone come into the hospital wing so I pretended to be asleep. I thought it was Ron but it couldn't be it didn't sound like him or Madam Pomfrey or Harry or Hermoinie. Who was it. I heard them sniffling like they were crying and they sat down and held my hand. "I'm so sorry Harvey. I didn't know you would be on the verge of death." I knew his voice from somewhere. It was Draco?! "I love you" he said and kissed me on my forehead I couldn't help it but I had to open my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Harvey!" He sobbed. "I'm so sorry." right then Ron came in. And Draco hid.
"Harvey, your awake!" Ron said crying with tears of joy. "I'm never letting you out of my sight again!" Draco got angry so he got out of the room. Ron ran up to me and yelled for Madam Pomfrey. "MADAM POMFREY!! HARVEY'S AWAKE!!" Madam Pomfrey ran in checking me and said I can go now if I want. I said yes and Ron picked me up and wouldn't let me down until we got into the dining hall. Harry and Hermoinie ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. Everyone was cheering too for some reason. "I don't think Ron has been happier." said Fred "really?"
"Really."