Chapter 6

RON
I was with Harvey in the forbidden forest going to the secret pond to have a picnic but then out of nowhere there were flames every where and I was trying to find Harvey but I couldn't find her. I saw a figure laying down on the floor I noticed it was Harvey laying there lifeless.
HARVEY
I woke up in Ron's arms in the common room again and I got up trying to let him sleep. It's a Saturday anyways. While I was just about to walk out, Ron was sweating with tears running down his cheeks I ran to him and woke him up and asked what happened "We were in a f-fire and you d-died." he finished off crying even more. "it's okay I'm right here,Ron I'm right here." I put my fingers through his hair and hugged him as tight as I could crying. I hate to see him sad or in pain. Why couldn't it just be me? He fell back asleep and I did too and I slept until 8:00am and then I woke up. "Ron, wake up."
"What ti- Harvey?" He looked around "did we fall asleep in the common room again?" He asked laughing a little bit.
"Yep."
"Hey I have something to tell you"
"Yeah?" I felt worried
"I'm not going to be able to stay Christmas break." i was sad but I want going to make him feel bad about it.
"It's okay me and Harry are staying. He'll keep me company."
"You know Draco is staying too." He said.
"I'll stay away from him. Oh and I know who cut my leg really bad."
"Who? I'm going to kill them when I find out!"
"It was Draco. He came to visit me in the hospital and I was pretending to be asleep and he said 'I'm sorry that I did that I regret it and he said he loved me.' and he kissed me on the forehead." Ron's eyes were as narrow as a string. I could tell he was furious his face was more red than his hair and it looked like steam was going to come out of his ears. He got up and said "I'm going to get ready." he wasn't about to get ready he was about to go literally kill Draco and I wasn't going to stop him. I went to go get ready and was hoping I would get to see Ron and Draco fight.