Chapter 13

I went downstairs to see Fred and Marley asleep on the couch and I gently took her out of his arms. Scabbers was roaming the common room so I went upstairs to the boys dormitories and put him back into his cage. I saw Ron sleeping soundly and I got on my knees and just watched. Holding his hand. "What are you doing up here?" Asked a voice I turned around and saw Neville. "I'm just giving Marley to Ron." I said. "Can I hold her?" He sat down and held her really gentle. I was surprised because Neville is usually really clumsy and drops things. "Thanks." he said handing Harvey back while I put her next to Ron. " For what?" I asked. he didn't say anything he just walked up to me and kissed me. "Why did you do that?!" I asked whisper yelling. "i like you." he said "oh great first Draco then Neville! who next, Oliver?!"
"He does like you." Neville said.
"Why can't everyone go crush on Hermoinie?" I thought to myself.
----------------------------------------------
HERMOINIE
"Hey Moinie," said Ron
"Hey what's up?" I said
"Yeah, um I was going to tell you..." He paused for a moment. "I want to marry Harvey I have a ring and I need your help." He talked so fast I almost couldn't understand him. My mouth dropped. "You- you what?" I said.
"Yeah" he said sounding embarrassed.
"I'd love to help." I said smiling.
"Okay so," I said "we could do it in the dining hall."
"Sounds good" he said
"So how are we going to get her up on that stage thing?"
"I asked Dumbledore and he said he would call both of us up and I would have to look like I have no idea." He said "then I could get everyone's attention and then propose." He said. "sounds good with me." I said "but, what about the ring?"
He showed me the ring and I almost fainted. There were diamonds all around it. all I could say was, "wow."

----------------------------------------------
RON
Today is the day that i propose to Harvey. I am scared and exited about it at the same time. I got to the dining hall at lunch and was talking to Harvey. "Where's Marley?" I asked. "Oh she is asleep upstairs in my dormitory." She said.
"Excuse me everyone, Harvey and Ron, may I see you up here for a moment?" Asked Dumbledore. she looked so confused and I tried my best to look confused. "Yes professor Dumbledore?" Asked Harvey.
"Ron needs to tell you something." Everyone was staring at us. "Umm, Harvey," I sarted. "You were my best friend since my first year and I have loved you ever since. You have always been there for me and you have always had my back. I just wanted to ask, to make me the happiest man, well boy in the world," I kneeled down. "Will you Marry me?" She started crying and she said "yes!" And everyone started cheering. we hugged and she was still crying. I put on her ring and it fit just right. "I love you Harvey, Weasley." I said holding on to her hand. everyone was congratulating us after that. "Harvey Weasley!!" Said Hermoinie. "you were part of this too?" Harvey asked
"Yep!"
Draco came up and looked angry. "Hey Harvey." he said "what do you want?" I said "just congratulating you two." He smirked. "Look, Malfoy," Harvey said pushing him up against a wall looking angry. " I don't like your ugly face in mine so why don't you go and shave your back now." She yelled and everybody went "oooooh she told you!" Everyone was laughing also. "See, nobody likes you except for your tempered father!" I said.
"Plus," said Harvey "Ron's a much better father than you will ever be!" she dropped him and he fell in the floor.

----------------------------------------------
HARVEY
last night was a night to remember. I kept thinking about it and I smiled every time. It was a weekend so me and Ron decided to go down to hogsmeads and celebrate and I was going to buy him a Birthday gift. we went down to three broomsticks and got butter beer and Marley was in a stroller next to us. "Hey Ron," said Harry. "do you want to hang out today?" He winked at me and Ron said sure and they were off.
RON
Harvey's birthday is coming up so me and Harry are going to look for some gifts for her. "Do you think she would like this?" It was a little jumper that you Gould get Weasley sewn on it. "I think it's perfect." Said Harry and then we went up to the counter and gave it back with Mrs. Weasley on it. We walked out and headed to honeydukes.
I got Harvey a huge sucker ( cotton candy flavored) and I got her some chocolate and Carmel stuff. it was 8:00 and we were supposed to be back at Hogwarts at 8:15. me and Harry ran back to the Castle And I hid my presents and went down to the dining hall.

THE NEXT DAY
HARVEY
today me and Ron went to class together and I saw that there was a dangerous animal so me and we knew Hagrid was going to be here. "Okay" started Hagrid. "Today we are going to be learning about rugars. now be very carful, if you make the wrong move," he slid his finger across his throat. "Now Ron, how bout you go first?"
"Uh" he walked up to the creature and said, "what do I do?" The animal charged at him and ran up to him. I ran up and pushed him out of the way. "Harvey!" He yelled. I couldn't feel anything but pain. I couldn't hear anything but buzzing. Was I dead?

RON
Harvey is in the hospital wing now and she isn't doing good at all. Her face is pale white and she hasn't moved for days. I won't move out of my chair until she is up and moving. I have starved myself and I haven't eaten in two weeks. Im in the hospital wing bed getting fed by an iv now so that way I can see Harvey. I pushed our beds together so that we could be close. I put on her mrs. Weasley jumper and put her Candies by her side. I won't talk to anyone unless it's Harvey "please get better" I said my voice cracking and tears leaving my eyes. "is okay to let go." I sometimes say. i haven't stopped crying for 12 hours and I still continue to cry. She said something in her sleep. " I love you Ron, but I have to go now."
Her heart monitor stopped and there was a huge pause right there in my life. Harvey was gone. Harvey was dead. "MADAM POMFREY" I yelled crying. "Come here, it's Harvey! Come fix her back take me instead! Trade her heart with mine!" I went on saying how she could stay alive and I would have to die. "Oh Ron, dear I'm so sorry." Said madam Pomfrey in a very quiet voice. "What are you talking about?" I ask sitting straight up. "Harvey is gone." Harry and Hermoinie walked in. "What is all the noise up he-" I was crying and madam Pomfrey just staring at Harry.

ONE WEEK LATER
Harvey was buried yesterday at 7:00 and I make sure I give her a peice of homework every night. i know she doesn't like to be behind on school work so I get an extra copy of every homework assignment. Some teachers look as if I was insane. others look sad and hand me another copy. Not even the simplest questions are answered. instead of her work collecting answers they are collecting dust. I visit her everyday and say what has
Happened at school and I ask her when she is coming back to visit. But this for sure I will always know, she will always be a future Weasley.