Chapter 7

I walk down to the dining hall surprised to see Ron just sitting and eating breakfast with Harry and Hermione. He was staring at Draco though. But when I sat down I ask "why aren't you over there? I would have thought he was dead already."
"Look Harvey,I want you to tell me what happens between you and him when I'm not here. If it goes to far just tell Dumbledore and he said he will get a train for you to get to my house and send me a note so I know you'll be coming. We are 18 and he's 19 so who knows what'll happen."
"Okay" I said kind of worried.
The next day I helped Ron pack his bags "Promise me you'll send me notes?" He asked "I promise. I'm going to give you your Christmas present when you get back though." I kissed him goodbye and he was off back to his family for two weeks. I went back inside and went to the library to find Hermoinie but she wasn't there. I saw a piece of paper on the floor and being the nosy person I am I picked it up and read it, Harvey, meet me in the forbidden forest at 10:00 tonight. it had no other name but mine. I was going anyways no matter if it was a death trap or not. I was going to ask Harry if I could borrow his invisibility cloak but he would ask why and I didn't want to explain where I was going. It was 9:00 and Harry went off to bed and I was the only one left at 9:30 I went up to the boys dormitory and got his cloak. "Harvey why are you up here?" Asked an unfamiliar voice "who are you?" I asked "Neville Longbottom"
"Oh yeah the kid who broke his wrist the first year right?"
"Yeah"
"I have to borrow Harry's cloak tonight please don't tell him."
"Oh yeah? What's in it for me?"
"I'll give you a little kiss?"
It was really quiet.
"But only in one condition" I told him "you can't tell Harry or you won't be getting that kiss of yours anytime soon."
"Deal" he said and I was off to the forbidden forest. I arrived at 10:00 sharp and went in. "Hello?" I whispered "hello?"
"Hello Potter." said a voice. I jumped when they started talking. The voice sounded familiar was it "Draco?" I asked. "congratulations" he said. "Why do you want me here?" He walked up to me and said "For this" the next thing I knew he was pushing me up a tree his lips touching mine. I tried to get away but failed his grip was too tight. "Stop" I said trying to take a breath. "Why the fun is just starting." she smirked and I looked at him as if he just ate already chewed gum. "Why are you doing this?" I asked getting frustrated. "I love you Harvey" he whispered in my ear. I could feel his cold breath in my neck. He started kissing my neck and I pushed him to the ground. "get off me!" I yelled. I tried to run back but he grabbed ahold of me I struck him across the face leaving a big scratch on his cheek. I ran back to the castle crying and wanting to be in Ron's arms.
I was going to tell Dumbledore right away the next day.