A lying bird {fluff}

{this was not requested by anyone}

{takes place during season 2 sometime after the wedding :)}

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

                                                                                       {~inpus pov~}

it was a normal sunny day and I was heading over to my lovely husband Bryan, we just got married recently and I found this recipe and I wanted to ask him if we could make it together after a couple of minutes of walking I finally arrived at his house or should I say his moms summer home I still am amazed at how beautiful it is but still not as beautiful as my love, I take a step inside "dear!" I yell waiting for a response nothing "Bryan!" I yell louder but still no response [well maybe he's just out somewhere no need to get nervous Inpu called down] I thought to myself I was about to leave when I hear a really loud crash sound coming from Bryans office I rush over just to see Bryan on the floor "Bryan!" I say which must have scared him a bit cause he flicked "I-inpu?" he says trying to get up before I quickly help him "what a-are you doing here?" he asked looking like a reck N-NOT IN A BAD WAY "I was gonna ask if you wanted to do something with me" I say putting him in the chair "o-oh sure what is it?" he asked me "it had to do with cooking but you look really tired" I say stepping back to give him some room "no I-I'm not tired dear I'm fine really" he said lying I sigh "dear why are you lying to me" I say as he gives a small sigh "I'm sick" he says [really why did he have too much such a big fuss over that] "why did you try to hide this from me?" "i-i just didn't want y-you to worry about me," he says as I start to walk closer to him "sorry for no-" before he could finish his sentence I pick him up off the chair and carry him { bridal style because, OF COURSE, IT IS} "you know you could have told me, dear," say and look down at him "sorry love" "its fine dear I don't mind taking care of you," I say as I get to his room and put him on the bed "now ill go make you some soup I've seen online that soup makes people feel better, and try to get some sleep dear" I say walking out.

                                                                                { 414 words}

{i was planing to wirte more but i didnt like that maybe ill do a part 2 maybe u dont really know

but um i hope you all like it, i dont}