Chap 1

THE ANIME STARTS WHEN ASIA STARTED LIVING IN ISSEI'S HOUSE.

3rd Pov

???: Y/N, could you pick up Issei and Asia would you?

A women said while cleaning the floor, her name is Miki Hyoudou.

And a man nodded while reading the newspaper, his name is Gorou Hyoudou

Gorou: Ah yes, i cant trust Issei if women are involve, could you do it Y-

Y/N: Yeah yeah sure ill do that.

Y/N Thought's: And i need a punching back to relieve my stress afterall...

Y/N walks towards the front door, not before tying his shoes he opened the door and closed it, but not before saying "Be right back". He strolled throught the streets as the sunlight turned color orange and started thinking.

Y/N Thought's: Issei is becoming weirder day by day these past days, he brought a nun to stay in the house and he said he joined a club, come to think of it. Mom and Dad said that he brought a Red haired girl in his room, wait a minute...

Y/N stopped in his tracks and muttered.

Y/N: Did he fucking use his money to get girls on sex sites..?

Y/N clenched his bokken in his left hand and started walking faster towards school.

Y/N: Im so fucking killing you right now...

Issei Pov

Issei Thoughts: Ahhhhh, im so blessed!

I said inside the ORC as i lay down the couch, my head on Rias lap.

Koneko: Dont think lewd things on Rias or ill punch you.