1.This Cant Be Happening.

ARIAS POV

She's gone. How could my little girl be gone. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This can't be happening to me.

"What do you mean she's not here!" Zayn yelled at the dance teacher.

"A man took her he said he was a friend of yours." The lady said jumping from his harsh tone.

"The only people that would get her Beside me and Aria is the boys!" Zayn was furious and scared he didn't know how to react.

So I grabbed his arm making him look back at me as I had tears falling from my eyes.

"Yelling at her isn't going to find our little girl Zayn." I said as tears feel from my eyes.

And with the words falling out of my mouth it sunk in even more. She's gone.

"Omg my baby is gone!" I screamed as I feel to my knees.

Zayn slowly picked me up.

"Where the hell is she?!?" I heard I looked up to see the boys and el and dani as tears fell from their faces.

"Who the fuck took our little gurl?!?" Harry yelled.

"Stop Yelling it isn't going to help find her we need to call the cops. We won't stop til we find her." Zayn said pulling me into him as tears started to fall down my face. I started to get light headed and breathing harder.

"Aria?" Zayn said worried

"Aria baby we're going to find her." He said kissing my temple.

This was to much I couldn't Handel it Someone has my babygirl and could hurt her I can't take this.

"El, dani take Ari home please." Zayn knew i couldn't stay here.

As I walked of with the girls Harry stopped me.

"We will find her Ari you know me and Zayn won't stop til we do." All I could do was nod cause I couldn't focus until I saw my beautiful little girl again.