3.My Choice

ARIAS POV

All that's running through my head was my
little girl. Her and Zayn Will always come first no matter what. That's why I have made up my mind. Whoever has my baby girl wants me and he'll give her back safely if he gets what he wants and that's exactly what I'm going to give him.

ME

I want my daughter home safe and a mother will do anything to keep the baby safe. All I want is for my girl to be safe Zayn would never let this happen and that's why making the decision on my own.

I stood there looking down at my beautiful husband as he paced back-and-forth thinking of a way to get our baby girl back. I walked up and stopped him.

"Aria, what are you doing up?" He said pulling me into his warm embrace.

"I need to tell you something."I said pushing away from him and looking up at his worried expression.

"What is is love?"he said lacing our fingers together.

"I've made my choice."

"Love what are you talking about?"he said looking at me questionably.

"We need to give him what he wants so w-"

"No" he said cutting me off and letting go of my hand.

"Zayn we hav-"

"God damn it Aria! no! Over my dead fucking body one hand you over to this man. I'm here to protect the both of you are already fucked up! I can't let you go again. I lost you want and I sure as hell won't let that ever happen again while I'm alive. We are going to get our little girl back! And I sure as hell will die trying to find her but not you! Okay? Not you...."he stopped breaking into tears.

"I can't lose both of the most important things in my life I've already lost my little girl!" He said tears falling down his face.

I couldn't stand to see him like this it was killing me more I pulled him into my brace as he slowly fell to the floor as we set there alright my hands through his hair soothingly.

"We will find her together no matter what it takes. I will not leave you because we are going to find our little girl together."I said to him as I started to break as well.

We sat there and held each other until we fell asleep in each other's embrace.