8.Happy

ZAYNS POV

We we're finally home happy and loving every minute we spend together. I was so glad that my little princess was home safe and sound.

I sat there and watched as Aria ran after Aiden in the back yard while the boys tried to catch her.

"Gah uncle Harry needs a break." Harry said coming over to sit by me.

"You've got a fast one mate." He said nudging my shoulder.

"Yes indeed I do. But she's beautiful too just like her mother." I said smiling at the women I've loved ever sense I ran into her that day.

"What do you think would've happened if I never would've ran into her that day mate?" I said looking over at Harry.

"Somehow in some crazy way you still would've found her because it's just meant to be I hope that one day I will be able to look at a woman the way you look at her." he said smiling over at me.

"You know I think you're right because I don't think it was just an accident think it was fate all along me running into her on the sidewalk and saving her from her terrible father and now that I have two beautiful girls to wake up to every morning and I wouldn't to change a thing." I said smiling as my wife walked over to me.

"Well I'll leave you two alone I'll go play with my favorite little niece." Harry said getting up and screaming like a monster as Aiden ran off screaming and hiding behind her uncle Niall.

"Hi love" I said as Aria walked up and sat down beside me.

"Hey." she said blushing.

It amazes me to see I still have that kind of effect on her. But she still had hers on me as well.

"You know before I met you I never thought I could be so happy because I believe it like in the movies no one could ever be so happy and loved I never thought Love was real until the day I ran into you the second I met eyes with you I was done for that day you made me believe that anything is possible." I said kissing her temple.

"Well before I met you I never thought I would be saying I never thought someone could love me because of the things my father told me after I lost my mom I thought my life was overtill the day I met you you started it over and you showed me that I could be loved and that I could be saved you sir are my hero
And I thank God for you and my beautiful baby girl every day and I tell my mom that I wish she could meet this beautiful man sitting right in front of me because you were worth the wait and that's why I love you." she said looking over at me.

"I love you too" I said pulling her into a kiss.

"Oyeee! Break the PDA up! We have little ones out here!" Louis said holding El in his arms.

"Oh hush!" I said going back to kiss my beautiful wife.

This was my life and I was ready to take on everything it through at me now because I had my two girls and that's all I needed. She says she thinks God every day for me but little does she know she is the one who blessed me she taught me how to love she brought me close to her heart and she let me in. I would say that this is a true love story it had its bad moments but the good will always outweigh the bad because I will love this girl and my little princess more than anyone ever could I will protect them for the rest of my life they will never ever have to worry about being hurt ever again because I will always be here because my love for them is

Forever Ever Lasting Love.

And it will last.

THE END