4. What have I done

ANDYS POV (kidnapper)

I sat there and watched Aiden play with the toys I have got her. Then she ran up to me crossing her legs jumping up-and-down.

"Uncle Andy I have to go potty I think I might pee on myself!"she said her crystal blue eyes staring up at me.

"Well go little one it's down the hall" I said patting her head then watching her run off down the hallway causing me to laugh.

The past few weeks I've grown attached to her she's the sweetest thing ever it's hard not to. But that's a terrible thing I can't do this I can't kill this little girl.

I still don't know why I am even doing this the girls father isn't even alive anymore so why should I still be doing this.

"Uncle Andy?" Aidan said coming back down the hallway skipping.

"Yes little one?" I said pulling her out onto my lap.

"When can I see my mommy and daddy?"she asked looking up at me with the saddest eyes.

As soon as those words left her mouth must excite making me feel sick.

What have I done?

But that's the thing I have to get the job done just as long as I get what I want I won't have to hurt Aiden.

"Well little one as soon as they give me what I won't you can see them"

"Well I hope it's soon. Because I just miss my mommy and daddy very much and I'm sure they miss me very much too."she said hopping off my lap and going to play with her toys again.

I can't do this. I can't take this little girls mommy away from her it would crush her and I can't even imagine losing my wife.

So what the hell am I doing?