2.The Phone Call

ZAYNS POV

Who could do this?

Who could just take our little girl?

Im lost

Im broken

Words can't explain how I feel.

And Aria.

Oh Aria.

She hasn't moved from our bed unless she has to use the restroom. She barley even speaks and if she does it's a simple yes or no or just a nod of the head.

God it kills me even more seeing her like this. She cries every night she tries not to but she can't hold it in. She breaks into sobs while I hold her as she shakes uncontrollably this shouldn't happen to her shes already been through more than enough. She's suppose to be happy now.

As I sat on the couch thinking of who could've toke my little girl I heard my phone vibrating on the table. I reached over and grabbed it seeing that it said unknown number.

PHONECALL

"Hello? "I said picking up the phone.

"Just the person I wanted to talk to. "

"Who is this?"

"Oh thats not whats important but do you want to know what is?"

"What? I don't have time for this!" I said getting pissed off.

"Oh? You don't have time for your beautiful daughter?"

After those words left his mouth my heart dropped and my fist clenched.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHERES MY DAUGHTER YOU SON OF A BITCH!?!" I screamed causing Aria to run into the living room.

I held my hand up as I turned the phone onto speaker putting my finger to my lips telling her to stay quiet and she nodded her head..

"Oh I wouldn't cus and yell at me while I have your little princess." I could tell the bastard probably had a smirk playing on his face.

I looked up to see Aria crying holding her hand against her mouth to keep quiet.

"You sick fuck you better not lay one hand on her!"

"Oh I haven't touched her yet."

I have to get our little girl back and like Aria said yelling isn't going to help get my little princess back.

"Okay. What do you want? Ill give you anything you name it." I said just trying to get my little girl back.

"Oh anything you say?"

When he said that I got a un easy feeling in my stomach.

"Yes anything please we just want our little girl back safe and sound."

I toke the phone off speaker before he said anything. And Aria looked at me as tears fell down her face.

"Alright Alright I want.........." he toke a long pause.

"What? What? What do you want? Money? We can give you however much you want!"

"Oh it's not money";

"Then what is it?"

"Something very special."

"What?"

"Your wife....."

My heart stopped and my face went pale.

"What the hell over my dead fucking body you sick fuck give me my daughter!" I yelled losing it.

"Sorry no can do you have made your choice."

Then the line went dead.
But before it dead I Heard her.........

I slammed my phone down.

"FUCK!" I screamed falling to my knees pulling my hair.

"What did they say!? Is she okay?"

I couldn't even answer Aria before I just broke down.

I heard her.

I heard my little girl and I couldn't even save her. What the hell do I do?

"Baby what did he say?" Aria said lifting my chin to lookup at her.

"He wanted you. He wanted you and I said no. And when he hung up I heard her I heard her Aria." I broke sobbing into her shoulders.

She pulled me into her embrace running her fingers through my hair.

"Shhhhh shhhh we will get out little girl back. Will get her back." she said crying with me.

And she was right we will because I won't stop til I find my little girl. I won't stop til I find this fucker and kill him.

************************************************************

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL THEY GET AIDEN BACK?!?