Chapter 1: "June 1st"

It was late at night and I just finnished with studying. I turned off my computer, packed my stuff for tomorrow and went straight to bed.
I oppened my eyes one more time before I fell asleed and they landed on a calendar on my wall.

"May 31st...June 1st..ugh"

I covered my face with my hands and soon after fell asleep.

...

"Happy Pride Month!!"my mom came into my room early in the morning and oppened up the windows. The sun was already so bright that my eyes started hurting.
"Mom..."I said while covering myself with a blanket
"Come on honey, you need to get ready for school! I made you breakfast and also some sweets!"she then uncovered me and took my hands.

"I'm so happy that June is finally here"she smiled and helped me get up since im lazy in the morning.

I got ready and went to have breakfast.
As I was about to leave my mom stopped me and placed a sticker on my bag.
I looked at it and it was a pansexual flag.
I rolled my eyes and took it off

"Please...don't"I told her and threw away the sicker
"I thought you were excited?..."
"For what? Nothing changes. People will make fun of me probably the most this month...I couldn't care less about pride"
I told her and hugged her
"I just wanted to be here for you since this is the first pride since you came out to me"she told me and shed a tear
"It's okay mom, I'm really thankful but it's just a month."

With that I left to school.
...

I sat at my chair and placed my stuff under my desk. I didn't raise my head at all and just scrolled on my phone.

"Oh Honeyyyy! " when I heard his voice I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore it. That was Luke: the biggest playboy in the school...also the biggest dickhead. 
"Happy gay month baby! " he said and stood in front of my desk.

"You don't even want to look at me? "he said with a cute voice that was so fake.
"Let's make out before the class starts!" he continued and lifted my chin up to look at him.
He had this awful smile on his face.

"Haha so funny "I said sarcastically and looked back at my phone
"You dare to ignore me?!"his tone changed and he slammed his hands on my table. Then I stood up in front of him.
I wanted to leave the classroom before he tries to be violent but he grabbed me.

"Where do you think you're going? " he asked me and grabbed my face with one hand.
"How does it feel to be fucking gay? "he laughed and so did his friends behind him.
I just rolled my eyes and got out of his grip.
"Ask that your ex, after you she had no choice but to be lesbian...poor girl can't look at men the same because of you" his face started getting red and his hands tighten his grip.

"That's it!" then I felt a strong pain on my cheek. At that moment the teacher came in and saw what happened.

He got punished and I went to the nursery room.

I was just sitting on the nursery bed when I heard a nock

"Neo..."I looked at the door and short boy with pale skin walked in.
I was a little surprised to see him coming here.

"Are you alright?" He sat beside me and touched my cheek carefully.
"Yeah...I'm okay..." I was still in pain but he was the last person I wanted to worry

"Isn't there a class you should be attending now?"I asked him and he moved his hand away
"Yeah, but I wanted to see you..."he replied and looked me in the eyes

"You should get more rest. " he stood up and was about to leave

"Louis..do you want to go home with me? " I asked and smiled a little bit. He returned the smile and nodded.

I felt happy. I felt happy because he cared about me.

After an hour I went back to class and no one even looked at me. I was scared that everyone will feel pity for me. But no one did. No one cares and, trust me, that's better than getting attention out of pity.

Louis is sitting in the front row next to the door, while I'm sitting in the last row next to the window. I see him perfectly.
Throughout the day I didn't pay any attention to classes, I was just looking at Louis.

He has a few friends who talk to him everyday during classes. He smiles a lot with them. I miss his smile while he was with me.
...
Last bell rang and i took my things and ran out of school. I was waiting for Louis to come out and when he did, he slowly walked towards me without looking at me.

"Let's go " he said and continued walking.

It was a bit awkward to be honest but it was nice spending time with him again.
"Do you want some ice cream?" I asked him and pointed at an ice cream truck.
He nodded and we headed towards the truck. He stood in front of me and ordered mine and his favorite.
He handed me my ice cream and smiled

"He still remembers what flavor I like..."

We just randomly started talking about weather, clothes, school and all sort of random stuff we could think of.
It wasn't awkward anymore, we talked like before. And I really enjoyed our conversation on our way home

It was time to part ways. I wanted to hug him but I didn't know if he wanted the same thing.
He looked at me and smiled. Then he started looking for something in his pockets.
He pulled out a candy bar with a sticky note.

"This is for you!" Louis handed me the bar and waved
"See you tomorrow!" he said before turning around and walking away

I put the bar in my pocket and walked home.
I was smiling the rest of the day. Talking with Louis again after so long feels like a dream.

...

I was about to go to bed when I remembered that I still had that candy bar in my pocket. I reached to my hoodie and took out the candy bar.

"Please don't hurt yourself anymore. I'm here and I'm proud of you!"

I read the sticky note and felt my eyes fill up with tears.
I missed him a lot and I'm so glad everything is coming back to normal