part 4

sorry I haven't updated lately. I have been lazy.

you were sleeping in your bed when you woke up to a scream like sombody has just seen bloody Mary or something. you jump out of bed and start running towards the scream. when you get there you find Jeff standing over Ben laughing.
"hahaha demands you fall for that every time." Jed then fall I've the floor laughing.
Ben glitches "ASS HOLE" he glitches again "DOBT FUCKING DO" glitches " FUCKING DO THAT!" Jeff runs to the kitchen and comes back with a cup of water he then popes it on Ben.
"cu-" Ben glitches again. but this time he can barely speak.
Jeff falls on the floor laughing once again. "you said Fucking do it."
"i-I g-glitched."
you walked over to Jeff standing over him.
"hey jeff" you say
"yea?" he looks at you with tears in his eyes from laughing. you smirk and as you see a cup of orange juice next to Ben on his night stand. you grab it and poor it on Jeff.
"hey the hell was that for?!"
"go to sleep jeff" see what I did there.
he looks at you "no really Jeff go to sleep it's Fucking 2am"
he looks at Ben alarm clock read 2:04. "fine.." he gets up and walks back to his room.
"thanks"
"no problem." you walk out and go to sleep.
Jeff didn't get you.