part 12

You woke up in BEN's arm and blushed a deep red. When you calmes down enough, a feeling of safeness (you felt safe,i didnt know how else to word it) and rightness (like this was right and it was ment to be this way, and no other way). You smiled and kissed BEN's cheek real quick then fell back asleep in his arms.

You woke up to Sally taking pictures of you sleeping in BEN's arms. You blushed a deep deep red and burrys your face face in BEN's chest. as you did, BEN woke up and seen Sally with the camra and blushed. Sally then ran out of the room. BEN then looked at you and smiled.
"She is gone, you can look now"
"You sure" you said with a muffled voice.
"Yes, im sure" you smiled, and took your head out of ben's chest and looked at him. "Morning"
"Morning" and said still blushing
Ben let go of you and stood up, "well, ill get going. Sorry to bother you last night"
You tackled Ben with a hug,"you didnt bother me, i enjoyed it to be honest" you blushed, and ben huged back.
"Then ill just sleep with you from now on" ben gave a cheesey smile.
Ben left your room to go gwt changed. And you got dressed when he did. After that you to meet in the kitchen ready for breakfeast.
"Hey love birds" jeff teased. And he got smacked in the back of the head by one of slenders tentials.
You and ben grabed your food and sat in the living room, cause there isnt enough seats open. You and bed spend most of your day just laughing and avoiing thw others by sitting in bens room, cause it had more videos game.
Afternoon comes around, and slender calls a meeting. You and Ben meet everybody in the living room.
"What are we gonna do about zalgo?" Sally asked holding her stuffed tedy bear close to her little body.
"Yes~, what are you going to do" a familer voice said behind you. You turned around only to see zalgo standing behind you.