part 15

Weeks go by and you are still in the same white room as you were befor. You begain to wonder if they would ever come. As you begain to think they have forgoten about you, they finaly came. You hear BEN screaming your name
You cry tears of joy hear BEN's voice again. You begin to yank at the chain trying to get free.
Ben breaks the door down, and runs to you holding you in his arms once again. You let go of the chains and hug BEN tightly.
"If this is another dream, dont ever wake me. It feels so real" you begin to cry tears of joy.
"This isnt a dream (y/n). Im sorry we didnt come sooner" BEN holds you tight. BEN kisses your forehead and lets you go. He then stands and breaks the chain that keeps you in the white room.
You jumped into BEN's arms and he carryed you out to meet with the others
BEN carryed you to the others witch were with zalgo.  Zalg olet out another low chuckle.
"(Y/N)...."slender look at you in BEN's arm.
"Well (y/n) we came to an agrwment. You marry me, or you die" zalgo took your hand and kissed it. Smiling afterwords.
BEN steped back "NO, I WONT LET YOU MSRRY HER"
"THEN SHE WILL DIE" zalgo yelled in BEN's face. BEN growled at zalgo
Then after a while a silence, BEN let out a sigh and agreed to the weeding lookikg down at you in his arm, holdikg back tears.
You walk down the walk way fightimg back tears with the vail covering your face. You pass BEN and he looks at you, clearly fighting tears back as well. If he seen your face he would be crying. You walk to the alter and stand facing zalgo.
Zalgo lefts the vail, and uncovers your face. "Teara of joy i supose." You didnt realize the tear runing donw your face. You quickly wiped it away. And look at the prech.