Part 7

It has been 2 weeks since you and BEN last talked. And you have been having the same nightmare for the past 2 weeks. You are sitting in your room, then you eave for what ever reason. but instead of the hallway being on the other side of the door, there was nothing but blackness. you turn around your room is gone. You look around for something, but nothing is there but the blackness. You begin to run looking for something. but still nothing. Then you hear a voice, but you don't see anything. i've found you (Y/N). You turn around(you sure are turning a lot in your dream...) and see and two glowing red eyes and a glowing red mouth. you couldn't see its body. but on its body you could see a giant eye in the middle.

You wake up in a cold sweet. You looked around. then looked at your door. you slowly got up and reached for the door knob. you grabbed it, you took a deep breath and opened your door. The hallway was still there. you let out a sigh and then decided that you should tell slenderman about it.

you go down stairs and see slenderman is the only one up. He see you and nearly jumps. HAHA YOU SCARED SLENDERMAN XD

"child what are you doing up this early?" you look at him confused then looked at the clock that read 3:30am you then look back at slenderman.

"i had a bad dream."

slenderman lets out a sigh "child couldn't this wait until morning, im busy with cooking and cleaning." you shake your head.

"no, i've been having this nightmare for about 2 weeks now." Slenderman lets out another sigh and removes his kiss the killer aprain HAHA GET IT KISS THE COOK, KISS THE KILLER....CAUSE SLENDERMAN...IS...A...KILLER.....CHEESY JOKE.

"tell me your dream child". you tell him your dream and by then end of it slenderman seems on edge. "its most likely nothing, now just go back to bed." You rolled your eyes and went back to bed.

you wake back up, but not because of your nightmare, cause you heard some talking downstairs.

"are you.....that.....has re....." you couldnt hear what he was saying so you quietly tip-toed to your wall and placed your ear agenst your wall.

"silence"

"i dont think he will fall for the candy trick again" what sounded like laughing jack said. slight laughter was followed

"this is no laughing matter.......is......and....we will all...." Sally said. she always so quiet.

"wispier......wake up....." what sounded like slenderman speaking. after that you went back to bed thinking you wouldn't be able to hear much after that. You fee l back asleep after deciding after you would ask slender about it in the morning.