An Agent of Chaos by Agent_Prim_of_221B

Title: An Agent of Chaos (BBC Sherlock Fan Fiction)

Author: Agent_Prim_of_221B

Summary: Her world is anything but normal. Her life may seem put together, but nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. But what does Raine Whitmore, an unemployed American, have in common with the country of England?

She knows the ghost, the ghost that's ready to make a comeback. Who is this ghost, you ask?

You'll have to read to find out.

Our thoughts: Agent_Prim_of_221B created a wonderful fanfiction between an OC and Moriarty. There was a lot of detail put into the chapters and thought put into the story line. Raine went through so much pain and change throughout the story that made it enjoyable. The action was suspenceful and twisted the plot in so many directions you just couldn't wait to see what would happen next. It was also unique how there were two endings, both of which were awsome in their own way.

Genre/type: action, pain, internal struggle, love, betrayal.

Comments: "I absolutely love it! I have several guesses about might happen.

And you have this "should I believe Sherlock" moment again. Just in a different book. I can't help but fall in love with this book!" LegolasLover22 (Chapter 16)